trying to get with this girl but her guy friends are gonna be there

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RaiderJohnny420, Sep 26, 2012.

1. So this girl i been trying to get with told me if i wanted to smoke with her and her friends but they are guys and like im not trying to be mean but those guys there lame so i dont know how i could get with her when these fools are there . Help

2. It's possible. Expect to run into the 'like a brother' friend that really wants to fuck her, but can't. Do not be afraid. You got the whole community behind you.

....pics?

3. She's a cockfarm.
    Your better off going there not expecting to get laid and just make her like you more and find out more about her social circle.

Stay away from the friendzone, some girls like to have a swarm of guys competing for their attention. They're called orbiters and they're usually not much of a threat unless they try to flirt with her.

* If her friends don't like you, then it's gonna make it harder since then they'll cockblock you.

4. Yea, use this as time to make her like you, get that initial attraction and while being friends with her friends, use them as a chance to show her you're not like those lame friends. Like, be friendly, but present yourself in a way that you're the alpha male. I learned about alpha's from teen wolf and trust me they always will get the bitch.

5. Ahah i like teen wolf lol

6. What do you mean stay away from the friendzone,

7. If you don't know what he means then you're already fucked.

8. If she considers you as a friend and not a romantic interest then it's already over, if thats the case then she'll let you hang around her and flirt with her, but she won't sleep with you because she has already seen enough to know shes not interested. Thats what the friend zone is. When youre in the friend zone she has an excuse to not sleep with you.

9. Easy. Be cool with the guys, dap them up, and then put your arm around her and claim her. If they're lame it should be no contest. Present yourself as the alpha.

10. That is a crazy aggressive and sick move.

*files that in girl folder*

:D

11. You really need to isolate her from her friends. But in the meantime, be cool with them and get them to like you before you focus on getting her to like you.

12. Dude just chill with her at this point and try to establish rapport. Just be aloof and try to be alpha, but don't make her the focal point of your attention. Bullshit with her "lame friends", get them to like you. That way you'll have an easier time getting with her.

It's not in your interests to antagonize her friends.