Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to get unstoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BCNeil, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Does anyone have any good tricks for getting unstoned.
    Like if you are meeting up with someone, and you don't want them to see you are stoned. And you need to sobre up fast.

I like drinking a lot of water, and going out on my deck for some air.
    Does anyone have any tricks :hello:

2. yea if i put eye drops in i feel sober right away.

3. Cold Shower

4. ^^^ Anything that's cold, even going outside if it's cold. I find drinking milk helps, as well as just munching out helps bring down a high. TBH though, if you put eye drops in nobody should notice. I can control myself very well and with eye drops, people often never realise that I'm high.

5. ^^this

eyedrops and keeping your cool will do you good in a world of different situations :cool:

6. I would never want to get un-high!

I would want to get more high!

7. Jizzing and a cold shower really sober me up I find. Don't know why you would really want to though, but whateves.

8. True, after sex I am never high. We should have a scientist research it for us... I have noticed this hundreds of times, and even tested w/ scientific theory... Perhaps it is the strain put on the body during sex (Increased heart beat, hormones etc.?)

9. ive got chinnese eyes people say, so if i dont talk alot people cant tell and my eyes dont get to red.

10. I am lucky to say the same thing.

My eyes are naturally droopy...to the point that I got accused of smoking well before I actually did.

So I can walk around blazed when ever i want

DC

11. Food and time.

12. shower, eating food, excercise.

13. I always splash my face with water, but the biggest thing you have to do is get out of that relaxed "it's ok to be stoned" mental zone. Pep yourself up, pretend you never smoked, act like your getting ready for a basketball game or something.

14. slim jims...idk why but i took a bite of one and it killed my high

15. Stress causes me to get unhigh, so just fine something to get pissed off about and then once your unhigh, forget about it...lol. Also, eating munchies kills a high and taking a shower will also....or so it does for me....lol. I have jizzed high and never got unhigh from it, but maybe thats just me.

16. Doesn't happen. It's shitty if it's a serious situation or something, but the only thing to make you unstoned is time.

17. This isnt true man. There are things to take down your buzz but most arent instant. Showers and eating definately take down your buzz IMO. I think most will agree...

18. Never have i wanted to get unstoned or needed to

19. I kind of agree with this. For me the high doesnt actually go away, I just changed the type of high.

Instead of a heavy, artistic, surreal high, I turn it into a social/observant high, good for parties or enjoying a walk in the woods.

20. Whacking off will always make you un high
    Or
    afterwords you really don't care if your high or not

Sorry, I'm high...and its funny too!