trying to get job's high

Discussion in 'General' started by streekstruck, Apr 1, 2010.

1. I just smoked a bleezy of sum kush and now I'm about to go into an interview blitzed Lol. Does any1 else do this. I'm typing dis ova my touch screen.chea.

2. hahaha. I did have an interview for this shit, but i work high as fuck all day man

3. I had a phone interview for a job planned at 11AM one day, at 10:50 I decided it'd be a good idea to smoke a huuuuge spliff. So I finished it, got the call, and the interview went horribly wrong, I even said "friendlyings" on the phone when asked to describe what I thought of the company. Needless to say I didn't get called in for a formal interview, but I had a good laugh about it that day haha.

4. I hope this is an April Fool's joke.

5. I would only go to an interview high if I didn't want to get the job. Then again, if that was the case, I would skip the interview stay home and get high.

6. haha my first job interview i went stoned and got the job. scary shit though. ended up quitting the job in a month anyways it sucked :D.

7. ^This.

8. good luck. you're supposed to smoke before work, once u get the job.

9. I'd only want to do this for a government job. Just to pull one over on the man.

10. Haha, reminds me of this scene in Trainspotting. Trying to not get the job on speed.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjFW-rGPQio]YouTube - Palin Taking Notes from Spud?[/ame]

11. I always stay sober for interviews, first few days on the job, but once I get comfortable, it's time to toke up before work:smoking:

12. I actually found my 2nd job while out smoking. Me and my buddy were skating some local spots and took a chill break to smoke a bowl. Anyways (no car back at this time) we ended up walking back towards his house, and noticed a new Pizza Shop being built in a plaza right near his house. So, walking by (high as fuck still) we peeked into the window and saw a guy standing behind the counter. He sort of waved at us to come in and we ended up talking to him for a while about him finally owning and opening up his own shop. Long story short, we both got jobs and started a week or so afterward. So smoke weed and skate all over when you're in need of a job, and you should find one

13. This!

14. +Rep

Haha, i love that part, Spud on speed.

great movie:smoking: