Trying to get into this vape pen scene.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PuFyy, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Im growing tired of my rig and looking for a new way to smoke my bho/wax and what not. Ive heard great things about these vape pens, what is my best option?

2. I just did the opposite of you. Got my first rig yesterday. I'll have to say trying the rig out was amazing. I've got a Vaped pen with a steel tank and glass globe attachment. Both of the attachments hit pretty hard but, in my opinion, using the rig feels much nicer. I'd say it's great to have a pen for quick hits, but I'd go for a Ti nail setup any day that I've got more time. Vaped brand pen uses the 510 thread, same as the Admiral pen. I like the fact that the Vaped pen has a hit counter on it and a battery meter. The only thing I've got against it is the fact that it's died on me before. My other half thought it'd be good to charge it while I was out of town and somehow ended up frying the pen and the charger in the process, so be careful with charging and forgetting it if you go with one of those.

3. I like my rig, dont get me wrong. I just live with my parents currently and its hard to use discreetly.

4. stay away from them man if you care about your health

stick with glass pipes and titanium for now

until there is a glass vape pen that doesn't have a ton of plastics you need to wait

5. are these things expensive? I'd always wanted a bowl sized vape, if that's what it is

6. no, my local head shop sells this g pen for 100$, online you can get it for 50, but its not safe to use with hash oil imo

7. how about just regular buds?

8. RUVaped attachments are ceramic, not plastic. They work quite well in my opinion. As far as the whole stealth thing, I know how that goes and the case that I've got is small, but not discrete, has a huge logo on it, same with the pen. Works wonders though. As far as discrete goes, I use disposable pens. The dispensary I get em at sells them at a decent price for what you get. Other than that, I have an Admiral pen with the Pure Gold attachment + cartridges for being very discrete and potent. I've also loaded it up with hash oil as well, works just fine.