Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to get high off steams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imhigh7, Jan 19, 2012.

1. #1 imhigh7, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    Sup Gc,

Im out of bud, out of TH, out of res, and the only thing that I have left is a LOT of steams. Im gonna smoke them all right now and I'll put the result on when im done.

Keep on tokin' :smoke:

2. Done this the other night lol. wish I didn't. :p

3. It's the greasiest shit ever, I felt so bad after putting that rough shit smoke in my body.

4. If you have a lot of stems, you could do a QWISO and have a few nice oil hits. :smoke:

5. After about 6 bowl in my bong, I have to say that im feeling high as fuck :D

It tasted horrible but, im pretty surprised :smoke:

And Feelin Irie, im from quebec so my english suck lol

6. make that shit into hash or something... stems give me a headache

7. 6 Bowls of stems only... what the fuck.

8. Stems have never gotten me high. They usually just piss me off.

9. iknow , thats some nasty ass shit right there :confused:

10. Might as well take some excedrin migraine at the same time lol, I make tea with mine that gives me a nice overall buzz

11. what do u mean ?

12. It's all good, I was simply correcting, no judgement.

13. What this guy said. I make sure I never run out of bud now, but I save all my stems and if I run out, I have them to make some ISO hash.

14. QWISO =/= oil.

15. Stems suck!

Give you a head ache and they're so harsh

16. Enjoy your headache and sore throat Bro

17. Wut?

What would you classify it as then? :rolleyes:

It is oil, just like a butane extraction is oil. :smoke:

18. done it, gooed for u if u got nothing else....stems are better for other things but will get u stoned