Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying to get a mmj!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lalapalooza2280, May 8, 2009.

1. i want to get a medical marijuana perscription from a doctor in seattle and i know some of you have scheemed your way into getting one, got any pointers like how to fake a back injury for some bud?!

2. that's pathetic that you would fake being hurt when people like me and others need it for real reasons.

3. .. obviously you didn't read some other threads on here asking the same.

If you had, you'd know that you're setting yourself up for an earful and possibly a -rep.

4. don't ruin it for people who actually need it...

5. These guys are all A+ on this one.

DO NOT FAKE YOUR WAY TO A RECOMMENDATION!

NO one here should help you out - either have a real condition, or GTFO.

6. :eek: Why not become an activist and WORK your way to some legal bud? :hello: The time will never be better! Legalization is just around the corner- IF we all get our arses in gear! Otherwise it may take 10 more years of arrests and harassment.

You need to bookmark the email addresses of all your state's politicians and write them why cannabis legalization could save the state a big pile of money (something politicians understand).

Then start in on your doctor- I have provided you all that you need in that department- just click the link in my sig and start printing whatever looks good.

And what would your Mother say if she knew her boy was planning on lying? :( She raised you better than that!

Lastly, you might take a peek at my grandfather's words.

Granny