Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to get a med card but how do i become a cali resident?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Missmymaryjane, Feb 23, 2014.

1. I just moved to cali like 5 months ago im attending college and renting a house . I want to become a resident but i dont really know how. do all i have to do is go get a new drivers license with the house im rentings address?

2. go get a state id, use your bills as proof of where you live.

3. #3 AleR, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    You are already a resident... Silly goose!
    If you get a California license and license plate.
    Then rent an apartment you are a resident of California. To prove you're a resident show them a letter or package you got in the mail has to say your name and address. Then you're verified as a resident. Easy man just need the time to drive to the dmv and wait in a long ass line.

• Like Like x 1
  4. this pretty sums up my long explanation. So listen to this guy he makes it sound easier. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1