Trying to get a job

Discussion in 'General' started by Schrananapuss, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Storry starts two days ago inside of my friends car.. he had told me that we were going to be driving for a while so i decided a blunt would tide us over till we got to our destination.... i take the last puff on the blunt and my cell phone goes off "call" the screen said, I responded "Fuck that, i aint answering no "call"......... if you got something important youll leave a message".... inside my head however i knew it was probably the place that i had applied/goten an interview at precisely one week earlier, but i wasnt about to take that call irreguardless, just finishing the blunt and all.... well i was correct tho the message went as normal, "this is such n such, from wherever... I'm calling about whatnot" i figured id get around to calling them the next day, which i did, and set up a "walkthrough" that i went to at 10 am today........ now stuff went as completely normal till she sprung the durg screening on me at the final few moments of the whole shebang... well i figured what the hell i took up enough of these ladies time so far might as well :D.... i knew flat out that i was gonna fail the test i just hadent planed any alternative route, as i said i didnt plan on taking a test.. All done and over with my little private performance of trying to fill a cup and not piss my pants i contemplate what is going to be said after they do the test right in front of me like they said they were

chick "youve tested positive for THC......"
    me ".............. why do you suppose that is??......."

or random stuff like that... but nope, she did the little test jober that looks like a minieature pregnancy test but much more complicated, and when she held it up for me to look i could plain as flippen day see that i failed the THC test but, now i dont get this part entirely, but maby she was just getting rid of me instead of flat out telling me that i failed, however she says to me "The tests inconclusive..." ok i says back, then she tells me that they have to send me down to the medical center down the street to do another test, ok i says again.... now within the hour that passed between when i left the place i was gonna work at and when i got at the clinic i had called up a friend of mine who lived in the town recently and i told him to hook me up with som i could get some piss from :D and after waiting around for him to take a break from his job i got a baged sample from him... lol... but anyways i took that to the clinic and went in the little room after waiting on my turn to come and i did the switch so to speak.... now after this whole shit i just went through i would have hoped this was the end of it but nooooooo the dock says the piss is cold and cant be used.... now mind you I'm not stupid i knew it couldnt be cold, i had it in the bag stashed under my left arm cause its so damn cold here crotching it would have been out of the question it had to be under my coat.. shit was 88 degrees instead of 92... stupid docter

anyways long story short i failed my first piss test, got told i had to take another, passed the drug screen part of the second test but not the tempature part.... and to top it all of the doctor said that now we have to do a "live sample" meening i gota fondel my johnson in front of the doc for a bit of fun on his part...... i've gone through enough shit for this job that i wanted, basically cause they offer tuition reimbursement after a year of working there... dang place is 45 min away from where i live anyway.... looks like I'm not going to be going in for that "live screening" but i do have enough time to run down to the corner gas station and drop a dollar on a blunt wrap...... I'm thinking mango......

fuck the man for making mine, god's, and everyones favorite smokable plant flippen ILLEGAL.... serriously
    :D

2. dude fuck all that effort of piss testing just for a job.
    Is the job worth it?

Next time you find out that you have to take a piss test and don't have time to do anything--just drink a shit load of water.
    your lucky though that you got clean piss from a friend, a lot of us couldn't pull that off.
    But failing the temp. part? Thats bull shit.

Good luck man.

peace,
    Will

3. Shit man, paying the bills is more important than weed. Plus you gotta find a way to pay for the herb anyway. Get some aqua-clean or something and go ahead and take the test in front of the doc...you'll pass and if you don't most of those detox products give you like 2-3x your money back.

4. honestly i could and true i dont believe that the test would show if i did take a detox but its 45 min away from where i live and it was 12 hour shifts in 7 day on and 7 day off periods.... that crap would drive me nuts eventually but it would have been some fat cash..... w/e i just need something to cover rent and electric/gass..... i can grow my spending cash...... :D ...... shit that still dont get me a job tho...... nuts

5. two words - upscale restaurant

i work a pricey restaurant and make mad tips, plus whatever i get in my check, because the food is so expensive and the people that eat there obviously have lots of money, i end up gettin paid good money for workin three days a week, 3-4 hours a night, it's easy enough, and unless i'm wrong, most restuarants won't drug test you, go for it

6. yea, most private establishments wont go throught eh ahssle of testig you. im really drukn and its hard to tupe.

7. Meh, me an my friends are just gonna get an apartment, work crappy jobs, but combine our paychecks for good times and we'll be able to pay bills and buy stuff. I was gonna apply for Jack In The Box next month but too many mexicans work there. I'll try a pizza joint.

8. ya tried that, i had oroginally planed on moving into my current house with a friend of mine, that decided a week before we moved in, two weeks after he signed the lease, that he wanted to move three hours north of here to go live with his mama again... so i got stuck with the house by myself... then a month and a half later i get another friend that wants to move in with me and around two months after that he decides he wants to join the damn airforce.... fucking sucks...... i'll be without roomate soon and am looking for a job that can support 675 usd a month in rent not alone electric,phone,gass, and food for my hungry ass.......... life is begining to suck
    cant let it get me down tho....
    *cough* *cough* :D

9. yea seriously, where do you live

10. No worries my friend. Things have a way of working themselves out. We should chill sometime man, you know how to reach me...
    peace

11. Where in Wisconsin are you guys at?

12. I personally am from the greater Milwaukee area. As for Schranana I have no idea.

13. pretty close to ^^ griffenrock ^^