Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 Deleted member 749542, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018

2. You can buy synthetic urine, and pass the drug test that way. It comes with instructions and everything. No problem-o

3. alot of places do oral test which in that case you can use listerine strips and peroxide.

4. I tried synthetic urine before and it did not work. Was the correct temperature and everything.I suggest you stop for about 3-4 weeks. Cut grass, rake leaves. Do anything that'll make you sweat, and drink water so you can drain everything out. That's the best way imo :)

5. You can ask my someone you trust that doesn't smoke to pee in a bottle to pass. Or just take a break from weed just to find a job and then when you find one. Smoke up brah. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Deleted member 749542, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018

7. Woe is you.  Not trying to be harsh, but that was pathetic.

8. Find somebody who's clean and get their piss lol. Or go to a headshop and some have fake slongs with syn urine. I've heard "Quick Fix" to have a pretty high percent of people pass their test with thatSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm not trying to get sympathy; i'm trying to get insight. I wouldn't have asked the question if I knew how to solve it. 

10. I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different when I saw the title.

11. Kitchen jobs! Easy 75% of the chefs/cooks/kps I know smoke weed or have, I've never heard of a drug test in a kitchen ever...

12. pissinator man

13. Apply at a mexican restaurant. And i mean a MEXICAN restaurant, not the wannabe ones.
    They dont give a fuck what yoy do aslong as you show up and do a good job.

14. Im gonna say this like its obvious and easy but i assure you, it really isnt at all.

Quit for 3 months, aound 1-2 months the cravings stop, the mind normalizes. You get to keep your weed beliefs but do it for you.

Taking that first puff becomes like a betrayel to self. Some just cant go back, but the feelings when and if you do is unreal....

Getting a job will be a piece of cake once sober and youll feel better too, guaranteed or your money back

Peace

15. Just stop smoking weed for a little bit its not gonna kill you, before you know it you'll have a job and start smoking again.

16. Thanks for all of your suggestions guys (whether good or bad). 

I've decided that i'm going to buy a urine cleansing kit, so that way I can pass the drug test. Who cares if I cheat on a drug test; everyone I know does it. 

I've all ready applied to Costco; so wish me luck!     :smoke:

17. I literally laughed out loud when I read that! Good Stuff!

18. move to canada :)
    Its illegal for jobs to drug test you here unless you work in emergency services/heavy machinery.

19. You just gonna have to take a tollerence break untill you get hired dudeJusr quit for 1-3 months depending on your body fat % (thc binds to fat so fat people take longer to get clean)Soon as you get a job your tolerance will be down and youll have money so you will be rolling in potSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. [quote name="Cannamanner" post="19339356" timestamp="1389725636"]Thanks for all of your suggestions guys (whether good or bad). I've decided that i'm going to buy a urine cleansing kit, so that way I can pass the drug test. Who cares if I cheat on a drug test; everyone I know does it. I've all ready applied to Costco; so wish me luck! :smoke:[/quote]Good luck with that. Remember some companies wont let you reapply for 6 months if you fail the drug testSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app