Trying to get a friend to blaze?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stickytrees, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC. Long time no see!

So i have a friend. Now this friend is pretty much my best friend. He's a bit nerdy but we have exactly the same interests. We likes the same sort of people. We hang out all the time and do the same things. we create music and play a fuck load of video games.

Now my friend REALLY just refuses to blaze with me. He always tries to prove me wrong that cannabis will harm him, and that he cannot explain why he doesn't want to smoke it. I think the main reason is the reputation he will get with his anti smoking friends that i don't hang around with.

Any ideas on how i could get him to blaze up with me? I honestly think he would be so fun to get high with. He has a monster keyboard and a huge xbox 360 collection, his room is the perfect room for doing stuff while high and i think he would just be one of those people i could talk to for hours

PLEASE HELP

Sticky Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :)

2. You should respect his decision to not smoke marijuana.

3. I honestly do. I don't try to force it on him at all. I just need some reasons to try and convince him to just try it. He has no reasons not to, apart from the fact that he thinks that people will mock him.

4. Well... Offer to let it be a secret between you two?

5. #5 glasslover420, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    I don't see why you would pressure it on him. Could be reasons he doesn't want to talk about.

Maybe someday he'll see you high and decide its something he wants to try, if he thinks it looks fun. I mean, if he sees you thoroughly over-enjoying yourself playing video games, he might want to give it a try, ya know :D. But if he sees you coughing your ass off and then zoning out, he might think that's something he doesn't even wanna try.

Edit - Oh yeah.. Good, old fashioned my facts vs your opinion conversations work for some people.

6. ______________
    Bump

7. meet him high. do everything you would normally do, hang at the same places, do the same stuff, and at the end of the day, tell him you're burning out and offer to share the next jay. :)

8. [​IMG]

9. I know a guy who is 99% stoner only he doesn't smoke! He loves movies and music like reggae, 60s hippy rock, ambient chill out stuff. The same sort of stuff I'm into and I know that ganja enhances all that....and for some reason it frustrates me that he won't smoke!
    He used to smoke a bit before but had a bad experience that he blames weed for and now he won't touch it....people are just people though you know? You can't change it, hell it's not even my place to change it.
    If he wants to blaze, eventually he will

10. #10 RVD420RVD, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I have a friend that's the EXACT same way he knows it's harmless and that it should be legal he just doesn't smoke it yet

11. this.

12. #12 wsrd4b2, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love yet. So full of hopes and dreams.

Aye bro, just hang with him while you're blazed, he'll either get jealous, irritated, or won't care. If he doesn't care or gets irritated I say just let him be