Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to get a friend high for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by molaya, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hello all, first time poster here.

This weekend, my girlfriend is coming to visit me at school, and I'd like to use this opportunity to get her really high since my roommate won't be around to bother us as he is not taking winter classes. She has smoked quite a few times in the past, but has never mentioned feeling high except one time when she was pretty drunk. Even then, she said it didn't really feel like much. For me, getting high while drunk is not the proper way to experience your first REAL high.

I'm a pretty experienced smoker myself, but I just can't seem to get her high when I smoke with her. We've smoked a couple joints, a bowl, a blunt, and I believe a steamroller, but nothing seems to work. Granted, every time we were smoking with other people, so it wasn't just me and her. Also, besides the joints, the bud wasn't quality. Anyone have any ideas of how to get this girl stoned?

To prepare, I'm buying probably an eighth of some of the best bud I've smoked on campus.. possibly some of the best bud I've smoked period. I was planning on just toking up all day on Saturday and hope for the best, but any advice would be appreciated.

2. Make sure she's inhaling properly, as that's the only problem I can see here.

3. You trying to get laid?

4. tell her to breathe some air in after a hit and get it deep in her lungs. that should do it

5. Haha, no, that wasn't the objective. It just pains me to see someone missing out on the wonders of being high.

And I haven't paid much attention to her inhaling, since I've been pretty stoned myself everytime I've smoked with her, but it seems like she's been doing it correctly. I'll have to keep an eye out on that though, thanks.

6. Buy a vaporizer to:
    A) Conserve weed
    B) Taste it better
    C) Get higher, more clean high

If you decide not to buy a vape for your dank, I'd smoke with your gf using a bong, assuming she knows how to use one. Nobody can not get baked taking a large bong rip of dank straight to the dome, nobody. If you don't own a bong, your steamroller should work just about as well man.

Hopefully she gets super baked and you get some OP ;)

-Wiz

7. A bong would definitely do the trick. Only thing is, being a sophomore, I still have to live in the dorms, so having a bong isn't really the best way to go about smoking in the room, at least for me. When I'm smoking a bong, I want to just sit and relax without having to worry about the smell and what not that could get me in trouble. So that's out of the question, as is a vaporizer, since I can't really afford one right now.

I think I'll just have her hit that steamroller like there's no tomorrow until she is baked out of her mind. There is no way this weed won't get her high.

8. yeah make sure the smoke she breAthes out isnt milky thc white it should b regular smoke white ya kno? then get some dude! good luck man

9. try making some edibles looks in the edibles section of this forum there are alot of recipes

10. EASY VAPE DIGITAL VAPORIZER *FREE 4 PC GRINDER HERBAL - eBay (item 200530699870 end time Jan-10-11 11:05:03 PST)
    $54 I have one it works great. You have to play with the temp thing because the thermometer isn't accurate at all but I love mine. People say its a piece of shit but they obviously have not owned one. Plus it pays for itself bro. You can vape the weed then smoke the weed you vape another time or make edibles.

I'm a sophomore too man I know how tight money can be homie

11. lol well uve had pretty shitty circumstances man lol.....jus roll a fatty and make sure its only u 2 on it...MAKE SUURREE that she is inhaling....if u guys smoke like a 2 gram blunt//joint and dont get high shes not inhaling....if all else fails DONT use a vape man.....shit is jus....eh very varied experiences and is not guarenteed to work....wat IIIIS guartenteed is a gravity bong cause it will force the smoke into her lungs....so thats wat i would say is gravity bong

12. I advise you to smoke a pipe with her. Its simple and classic, she will love it. Make sure she takes small hits and inhales some air after the hit to make sure she's inhaling the smoke. Everyone gets high and she's most likely not inhaling correctly. Im 99% sure she'll get high if you follow those instructions. Good Luck

13. my friend offered to sell me one its either that or save a lil mor and get an mflb soooo idk wut do u think

14. Man, get the MFLB for sure! i own one and they are great! Portable, almost odorless and tastes better :smoke:

15. For first timers, the problem is usually with inhaling. Most new smokers don't really understand the difference between inhaling and swallowing. Tell her to start taking a big breath, then while she inhales put the pipe to her lips and light it. This may seem silly, but its an easy way for her to learn how to toke. :smoke: have fun!!:hello:

16. am I the only one that thinks vapes are a joke/ novelty. Im not saying they dont work, but i feel if i put the same amount in a bowl rather then the mflb id get way higher. that being said i have a tolerance for weed so I think that has to do with it.
    that being said vape makes any weed taste dank almost lol
    on to the post. lol

1. yes on the inhale trick - if the inhale deep after a hit u kno its getting in.
    2. Vape - i know i just bashed them, but first timers can have trouble taking in the smoke, vape is way less harsh.
    3. last but not least, blow her a real shotgun (if ur into her like that and she accepts lol)

this is from just befor winter, a ex of mine i still see (so were like fuck buddys) but i got her high for the first time and used those tricks. she was blazed, i could tell by the things she was saying.

17. I did the same thing with my bro, was giving him some bud. Used a pipe, his problem was the karb. Just couldnt light the bud and focus on that. Help them out the first few times ;)

18. quoted for truth

19. buy the best shit you can find, pack said shit in a bong, hand her said bong, tell her to rip said bong until she can no longer function....

i think that might work...:smoke:

20. Loving the suggestions. Loving these forums.

Oh, and for those saying I'm trying to get laid.. well, I'm already with her, so it's not like I really need to try, but getting some while high would be prime.