trying to find

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokeynate, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I was looking for someone that has ordered from attitude in the past few months. Cause I got my free seed and it was dinafem roadrunner my is growing great 43 days old from seed and a lot of bud on it. Just wanted someone that has grown it before I wanted to see how theirs turned out? let me know GC:smoke:

2. I'm growing it too. Mines at 37 days. I'll get some pics up soon. Any pics of yours? How big is it?

Mine is pretty short. I think I stunted her growth tho. 14 days in I almost killed her.

3. My Roadrunner at 38 days. 184 watts of CFL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Very nice dude mine is under my 600 watt hps with 4 other Church plants.Tomorrow will be day 48 my buds are filling in nicely and its about 23 inches tall smells so damn sweet I will have some pics up tom stayed turned.:smoke:

5. :smoke:

Cool can't wait to see the pics.

6. You got lucky, my free dinafem seed was crushed.......just like the one in my last order,.....I'm all set with Attitude now. Especially after spending another $10 to get a t-shirt and guarantee. I assumed (i know, my fault) that it was an "attitude" shirt, not some random meaningless t-shirt.

I'm buying directly from the seed houses from now on.

ps- RR looks great!!!

7. I was wondering about that too? Do a lot of the seed houses deliver to the states is that where you live?

8. Attitude ships to the states, don't know about anyone else, this will all be new to me.

9. I got my first order from Gypsy Nirvanas seed boutique it was years back, but came quick and stealth. Seeds were also packed so it would have been near impossible to crush them.

10. Sorry it took me so long i had to end up loading my pics on here like this.

Attached Files:

• 333.JPG
      333.JPG
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
    • 444.JPG
      444.JPG
      File size:
      118.3 KB
      Views:
    • 111.JPG
      111.JPG
      File size:
      98.6 KB
      Views:
    • 222.JPG
      222.JPG
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:
  11. Nice.My lighting situation is really holding me back. Also that little midget is stinking up my whole house. I need to do something about it ASAP.

12. Carbon filter my friend they do wonders I need to get one myself or make one you can do so for about 40 bucks.