Trying to find the 12 days of Bieber Calendar

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I don't want to buy the full "Under the Mistletoe Box set" but I am beyond interested in the 12 days of Bieber Calendar. If any of you can help or assist me in adding this specific part to my collection, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Justin Bieber :: Store

2. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']Hey guys. I don't want to buy the full "Under the Mistletoe Box set" but I am beyond interested in the 12 days of Bieber Calendar. If any of you can help or assist me in adding this specific part to my collection, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Justin Bieber :: Store[/quote]

This guy

3. Burn him! Burn him with napalm!

4. Say that one more time?

5. Keep it in your pants Mary.

I lol'd.

6. please respond.

7. no nudes? am disappointed

8. What a fag. The kid hasn't worked a hard day in his life, this is why I hate teen celebrities. People idolize these kids for having money and being "good looking," America is pretty pathetic.

9. I find that when people are looking for beer memorabilia the best place to start your search is DEEP within your anus.

10. It's norcalpiff, I doubt he's serious. But then again you never know. :smoke:

11. I wasn't calling norcal a fag, I was calling bieber a fag.

12. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']What a fag. The kid hasn't worked a hard day in his life, this is why I hate teen celebrities. People idolize these kids for having money and being "good looking," America is pretty pathetic.[/quote]

Biedermeier is Canadian btw.

Blame them. L

We took Emery.. But we also took Bieber.. So.. That good outweighs the bad. Your welcome Canada.

13. [quote name='"RARE"']

Quoted. What the fuck?[/quote]

You sneaky bastard. I decided it was to gay. But it still stands. LMA is the one hallucinogen I won't touch.

SCRATCH THAT! I was getting it mixed up with LSA

14. Well then you better prepare your anus.

15. [quote name='"jenkallday"']

Well then you better prepare your anus.[/quote]

Man. I'm on a roll in this thread. Ima back out now. Before I say something stupid..

Lol

16. He used to be dirt poor....

17. Yeah he is. bieber that is...I wish i could take his lil girly friend tho :devious:

18. Id clean toilets for free to extradite him and wanda sykes to the sun.

19. Damn so much hate on the Beiber. Kid blew up n now gots clothes, hoes, n dough. All from youtube. If I could sing, I'd do the same thing, shiiit.

20. But she can't sing. The only reason people think she can is because she hasn't hit puberty yet.