Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to find Strawberry Cough in Calgary, AB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alrex, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever seen strawberry cough in Calgary, Alberta? I'm not asking for a hookup, but I haven't come across it and might as well stop looking if it's not available. I heard it's great for anxiety which is the reason why I can't smoke pot as much.

I wish for a regular non-anxiety filled high one day :smoke:

2. Im in calgary too and was searching for vanilla kush because of the high CBD which I hear is good for anxiety. Came from BC where everything is plentiful everywhere and easy to find. In Calgary everyone treats weed like black tar heroin straight outta the talibans secret terrorist lab. Fucken hate trying to find weed here. Good luck. Hoping that 420 will loosen ppl up a bit tomorrow.

3. Go to one of the major high schools for hooks man. But it seems to me most of the stuff I find here is either purp or hempstar

4. smooth toke.

5. Or even go to the 4/20 rally tomorrow at Olympic plaza and try your luck. You never know!

6. Like the guy said about CBDs, find out why. Then your boundaries broaden as its not just one strain. Also, strains can be grown differently.

Strawberry Cough Marijuana Reviews - Leafly, many votes show its not too special with anxiety.

7. was that a joke about the olympic plaza? it was 15 random ppl, nothing to do with marijuana, and 3 were cops giving some punk a ticket for skateboarding. compared to vancouver's 12 000 ppl turn out where ppl openly sell edibles and different strains and have a free joint toss... god i hate calgary right now...

8. yeahh man its pretty much just kush around here, purple kush, mids, hemstar, I've never come across any other strains either.

9. Until you have a medical card or have real links...

don't be worry about legit named stuff... just hope you get some dank mid for cheap like everyone else who isn't in grade 12