Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to find a job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kikib420, Feb 11, 2014.

1. So I'm on a mission to find a job. I'm not opposed to quitting smoking for a little while to find a job, but the problem is that I smoke everyday, 2-5 times a day depending. How long should it take for the thc to leave my system completley? Hopefully not too long :D

2. depends on how much you weigh and other features and what not

3. If you're not fat: 1 week.

Run everyday except for the day before your test.

Drink water so you're always pissing and you should be good.

But REMEMBER not to work out the day before the test, just in case you're not 100% clean yet

4. Just keep in your mind 30 days... Because when you do that you kind of motivate yourself to be more active (not saying you aren't) and keeps you working out daily. You should be fine dude.

5. If minimum wage isn't a problem for you then I would suggest anything retail or restaurant. Basically any large company that uses saliva based drug tests and/or doesn't test at all.

Before that interview: stop toking 48-72 hours prior. Brush teeth AND insides of cheeks, rinse with Listerine and you'll be golden.

Good luck on the job hunt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app