Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying To Figure Some Things Out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zZSmokeyZz, May 22, 2013.

1. Hey GC!

My friends call me Smokey or Killigan. Up to you guys if you feel the need to go by a name.

I've been smoking for about 5-6 years now and usually in 2-3 weeks of not smoking, I'm pretty good when it comes to be clean for tests. But I was also pretty active at the time, and wasn't as unhealthy as I am now. I've recently quit doing the most unhealthy things, like drinking soda, sitting on my ass all the time, etc. and now it's time for me to get a job according to the ol' man. So I gotta get clean and figured I'd ask on here to see if anyone had one of those crazy tips/secrets to flush toxins out fast.

Here's my "body stats" I guess you could say:

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 192 lbs
    Activity level: I work out every other day, walk around town with friends, ride my bike with friends
    Amount Smoked: Well, we've spent over $300 in weed and smoked all but .5 in about a week. Plus another 3 grams before that..(School's been out, what can I say other than I like to party?) Side note, it was medical grade bud.
    Other Stuff: I quit drinking soda about 2-3 weeks ago after realizing how bad it really is, completely dropped smoking cigarettes about a month or two ago except for one time last week and I was riding my bike while smoking it. I drink a shit ton of water and had maybe a 5th of alcohol this week.

My plan is to work out a little more, or ride my bike more. Just something to get me up and moving around so my heart is constantly working harder than normal. I was also going to start taking Niacin (the flush kind, not Flush Free) and just as a last resort, go and see if my local headshop has synthetic piss I could get.

Also, if it means anything. I'm trying to get a job at BestBuy as a Sales Associate so I can be out on the floor. I feel like I can pull it off, I've been modding Xbox consoles and have basically been around electronics all my life and I usually know what I'm talking about when it comes to Xbox's and Computers. Not so much Playstations, but I still know a bit about them.

Sorry to add to add to the plethora of spammage of the same ol' question found on Grass City

Thanks for taking your time,
    Smokey

2. Oh...another one of THESE threads..

Yulp.  :hello:

4. #4 Soul Asylum, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    drink the blood of 4 virgin geese

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're Pretty fat for your height...

6. I'm sorry that was mean. Blame my buzz