trying to figure out what happened to my friend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronicman00, Sep 30, 2009.

1. #1 chronicman00, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    alright so saturday me and my friends got on a lot of oxycodone and we pretty much just did it through out the day. we were chillin at a kickback and the time reaches about 10 15 pm and i was super drained so I was tryin to get to my house so he gave me a lift.

we get to my house at around 10:25 and i thank him and he heads home. his house is clear across town but it only takes 10 minutes-15 minutes tops to get to his house.
    so with that being said he shouldve been at his pad at 10:35-40. i saw him today and he said he didnt get home till about 12:00 and he doesnt know what happened for that hour and half..

lol he cant figure out what he did or what happened but I think he mightve nodded out on the drive but if that was the case he would have crashed his car (you can roll through the freeway to the other side of town)

so then i asked him if he parked his car somewhere and chilled out? and he said no because he clearly remembers the entire drive from my pad to his. he told his parents he just got home and they were like "where were you for the last two hours?" and he was like "wtf are you talking about I just dropped my friend off" then he realized what time it was and he started trippin lol

2. check the petrol.

he went for a drive.

3. he checked anything that would have given him an explanation

thats actually the first thing we suggested

4. did he check the amount of gas he had left? This may explain whether he parked and sat or just drove around randomly.

5. maybe he just drove REALLY slowly...

6. thats what i was thinking too but he didnt snort any oxy for at least 4 hours and he drove fine when he was with me but he said he wasnt driving slow. pretty much what happened he took a regular drive home but for some reason arived an hour and a half late. like I said he was on the freeway and even if he did drive slow he wouldve been home before the time he did

7. Seems to be a case of missing time...

Missing time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. that doesnt happen to normal people^
    it probably isnt a big mystery
    i think he just forgot.after all, its human to err, right?

9. He fell down the rabbit hole. Thankfully, not very far down :eek:

10. He got tired and pulled over to chill for a sec..passed out. Woke up then drove home.

The oxy prevented him from remembering it..

Sounds like yall had fun though. I'd love some oxy right now..if only.

haha that missing time bullshit. If only life was that cool..sadly I'm gonna go with the practical answer.

11. see the only thing though is he was on the high way and he only did 15 mgs of oxy and hes done vike for a while so i dont think the oxy overwhelmed him plus he did it 5 hours before me and my other friend where the ones who went all out lol