Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying to figure out different terms and their meanings

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blasteroid, Apr 4, 2014.

1. so im a relatively seasoned smoker but to me as long as it gets me high its good chronic. i was talking to my friend and she grows. the convo went like this

me: well your shit is always tight

her: lol that was medicinal, this shits just rank

me: well now its hydro isnt it?

her: yup.. rank lol

me: did you mean dank? or what is rank? lol

her: lol nevermind

i told her i dont know much lingo for have smoked for 3 years and she told me to go get educated and started asking me some questions... im just curious if i could get some fellow blades help to post some terms and tell me what it means

TL;DR
    Will some blades post some terms and explain what they mean

2. You've had three years to figure things out...

3. Maybe she has a speech impediment. 

4. im a huge introvert so i pick up and smoke on my own i dont tend to just talk about smoking with people either. excuse me for not being as seasoned and as knowledgeable you oh so mighty! 

5. Maybe SHE was rank, but still had the dank.

6. "dank" is a term that can be used to describe excellent herb,although by definition it means something damp and musty, rank means something that smells quite badly...i guess technically you could use both interchangeably..."hydro" or "dro" seems to be quite a hot topic on the 'City....it really means cannabis grown hydroponically, but its been used in certain areas to refer to dank weed. "loud" is another term, although it wasnt around when i first started burning, to be honest ive only started hearing about it for a year or 2 round my parts, people still use hydro haha.

7. I've been smoking for 2 years and I'm an introvert too...  Don't assume things.

8. Still could've educated yourself before just picking up some bud and and getting full blown ur urkeled.

sent from your bosses laptop

9. I've never heard someone say rank... I'm assuming it just means dank.

10. #10 Stormy Sea, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Rank = Crap. Gross. Smells. Is shit. "That shit is rank, dude, get it the hell out of here."

Dank = Awesome. Yummy. Smells. Is good. "That shit is dank, dude, hand me the J."

Hydro = Grown hydroponically. AKA with water.

No wonder she just laughed.

I'm assuming rank is slang there for mids/reggies, by the context of her sentence. 

You said she had good shit. She said yeah, her last shit was good ('medical' apparently, doubt it, probably just good weed) but her new stuff is 'rank' IE mids/regs. 

If she starts calling it 'loud,' run as fast as you can, kay?