Trying to diagnose please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smokexbreak, Feb 7, 2018.

1. so we are in wk 5-6 from seedling in the grow. So my plants are still in veg.

Now before I start I noticed most of these issues before my switch of lighting. However 2-3 days ago I switched the veg light from 3 100w cfl to a 400 watt Metal halide(sp?)

My set up is plants under a 400w mh.
    Fox farm ocean forest soil. No amendments (which is probably my issue) And I haven't added any nutes To my water for feeding yet either.

1) I'm seeing the leaf tips pointing down on a lot of growth not all but a good 1/4 of it.
    2) my leafs are canoeing not ridiculously but enough.
    3) top two branches have turned maroon/purple
    4) 1 leaf on each plant has a small hole in the fan leaf (not so concerned about this because I thinks it's being caused from whatever the plant issue is not pests.

5) my older fan leaves are full green and my new growth seems to been lighter green in comparison almost yellowish.

6) I've also been struggling keeping my temperature and humidity in check

I know I've got a lot going
    On but can some one please help me reign it in? I appreciate your time and patience as I'm new to this.

IMG_5879.JPG IMG_5877.JPG
    Also is the plant above showing sex? I think its been so stressed I forced it into preflower There's new growth at the node but on my top cola there looks to be the beginning of two pistols.

IMG_5847.JPG IMG_5848.JPG IMG_5849.JPG IMG_5850.JPG IMG_5881.JPG IMG_5882.JPG

2. Don’t see 1 issue with any of those pics. Not a 1. Plants are fine.

3. Here's a few more close ups IMG_5889.JPG IMG_5891.JPG IMG_5893.PNG IMG_5895.JPG IMG_5896.JPG IMG_5897.JPG IMG_5898.JPG

4. Still no issues there. Plants are fine.

5. Thank you I appreciate your help!

6. Probably time for a transplant soon, leaf edges curling up can be from light being too close, but it doesn't look that bad how far away is your light?

7. Plants are gonna be fine, they might slow the grow rate for 7/10 days, because when you switch lights they have to adapt, that's why i suggest to stick with the same lights for the whole grow cycle, light hps and mhd or just leds.

8. Lights ar
    about a foot and a half or so from the top of the canopy