Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying to decide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hydro_dank_man, Mar 13, 2006.

1. ok fellow smoker's ok i smoke newport's/black n mild's and of course that special drug marijuana. And the people who smoke both tabaco and weed can maybe help me with this i want to quit smoking cig's and milds but of course not green. but my problem is, is that whenever i smoke a blunt or actually get high at all i immediatly want to smoke a port just to boost my high (even tho its been proven that tabaco does stimulate your saratonin's in your brain. a.e. if your high you smoke a port and get higher or when your drunk you get drunker not sure though thats what ive herd. o well so my main question is how do you keep smoking weed and quit tabaco.?

2. Willpower.

3. quoted for truth

4. roll up a bunch of j's and put em in a cig box. and then don't carry any cigs. when you want a ciggy, smoke a joint.

5. i can't give you any advice. i mean just do it dude. you can only be addicted to something if you let yourself be addicted. just stop smoking cigarettes.

6. When I quit smoking, I just chewed on the end of the cigarette. It helped, and I didn't light it.

Maybe you should try to patches or something. I know how hard it is to quit smoking cigs, I've gone back once or twice, but I've caught myself and stopped.

7. hey man im in the same spot as you man i smoke cigs and really wanan quit i mean yea i love smokin 1 right after smokin the grass but its really not worth it i can feel it takin a toll on my lungs only been smokin for bou 1 year weed is way better willpower like someone elese said can make you do it PRAY FOR ME!!

8. 'tis herb my friend

9. you gotta just smoke all the cigs you got left or trash em and just never go by that same gas station that you always buy em from also chewing gum helps you forget about it

try that first and last resort use those 50 dollar waste of time patches and crap

10. Eh, not really, it's harder than you may think.

When I had to give up weed for awhile, I had such a strong mental attraction that I had dreams about swimming in an ocean of weed, there was Blueberry Kush and Northern Lights and White Widow and, eh, dreams are dreams, but it was hardcore kickass...

Anyway, some shit is hard to give up.

11. dude id fuckin do that joint thing. ive done that shit b4 its easy. alotta joints get u thru it.

12. i've stopped smoking weed and cigs before, and it's all mental. if you want to do something you are going to do it.

13. i agree with ridejkcl. i once smoked cigs and dank, and to quit smoking cigs i smoked a joint everytime i wanted a square. now i have been tobacco free for about four years :smoke:

14. i had the same problem for like a day i wanted to quite cigs but that only lasted like 5 hours max so im clueless

15. Yeah just smoke a J when your craving a cig youll forget all about it.. hopefully.

You cant just preroll a bunch of Js though they will get real dry and burn too fast.

16. eat a ciggrateee... no joke.. ull never want one agian

17. I hear people saying roll 20ish joints and have a pack of joints.

What about if cost is an option.

I used to smoke a ciggerate like 1-2 times a month for some times and then maybe 1-2 every other month for some times.

Now ive been back in school, Well an adult education school and shit. We're adults so smoking is allowed. Seriously like 95/100 students smoke cig's.

So i started doing them more jus because everyone was and made me crave a cig. First i jus started smokin at school and only jus bummin them.

Now shit, Im broke as fuck and scavenging money to buy a pack of 'ports.

I wish i didnt want to smoke, But i know damn well i cant afford to roll a buncha joints instead of 'ports. I can get 20 'ports for $4.50, I know i cant get 20 joints for now $4.50. And im broke as fuck bout to lose my crib next month.

What should i do then? Heh, Thats what i thought.

18. whatup cuz, i told you a long time ago to stop smoking them bitches and you coulda quit then but now its eating you alive and you dont even know how far you are, you need to just smoke weed no feining, no NEED, and its fun and youll stop fucking up your lungs so much, really want to quit? or do you just kinda want to? you have to really want to, to quit, hey try what homeboy said eat one and maybe youll never really want one again worst that can happen is that you do
    you really need to get off those bitches they are so expensive and unnecessary
    they fuck up your lungs, throat, mind, and you smell like shit, sorry they smell like shit

you could be spendint that on a nick a day and get high ereday or save it and buy a shitload of weed