Trying to decide next LHS purchase

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by whatitdew, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Got my eye on a hitman 7mm beaker with showerhead downstem or a Sheldon black micro filter beaker. Both are around $300.

I hear a lot of negative things about hitman etc so was wondering what the blades think of Hess pieces and if they are worth the $300 price tag.

2. For that much you could probably get something better.

3. apix king stemline to gridded disk ftw

4. #4 Systehm, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    In my opinion you shouldnt be paying over $100-$150 for a clear beaker. Even with a showerhead downstem. That 6-10 slit downstem isnt making the price plus $100 or anything. Maybe if it was a 9mm tube but im not sure who makes them or for how much. Id say if you want to throw down $300 lurk the facebook groups or like previously said buy an Apix. OR if you really want a beaker just buy an SSFG and throw in a showerhead downstem and maybe a DD slide. Woot.

5. Nice, yeah what I really want is a nice thick quality beaker about 14'' tall with a kick ass diffused downstem and slide for a daily driver. I'll check the SSFG's out.

6. I personally like a nice beaker. That's why I rotate 2 roor 7mm beakers 35 cm and 45 cm. I would get a roor over hitman everyday.

7. You can get a quality beaker with showerhead diffy and DD slide for way under a $300 pricetag. SSFG will do it for around half I'm guessing for a 14 inch tube with upgraded slide/downstem. GBD will also blow you a beaker of any size or thickness as per request along with pretty much any other blower.