Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to decide between two wooden pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dannyp224433, Mar 28, 2012.

1. buy glass, don't smoke such garbage.

2. I already have some nice glass pieces id rather have diversity

3. I would go for the second one but if I ever got a wood pipe it would be way nicer than those pieces.

4. I have always liked wood pipes haha I would always make them in wood shop, like little chilliums and stuff. But if I were to get one I would get a tobacco pipe like Sherlock Holms type. I have always liked the look of them but have never smoked any weed out of them so idk how it would work since the bowl is huge.

5. I think glass Sherlies work a lot better for bud.

They had a pretty intense wood pipe at a head shop near here really long with faces and trippy carvings on it. I would want one like that for sure.

6. Not gonna lie, was highly considering getting a corncob pipe, just for the hell of smoking out of it :) If I were to buy a wooden pipe, I would want something hand crafted by a local artist and designed with etchings/paint. It's gotta be a special pieces, since a wooden pipe shouldn't be used a daily driver (Plus you are just looking for diversity).

I would wait til you see a sweet one in person (LHS, Tobacco Shop, Arts fair, ect). Would make it so much better to have a little piece of art rather than a wooden pipe you could smoke out of.