Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to clear something up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SiicKxShoTz, Jul 26, 2013.

1.    I hear that cannabis combats tumor growth by essentially causing cancer cells to kill themselves. What I am confused on is, is it ingested hemp oil (eaten) that does this? THC and CBD is supposedly shown to inhibit lung cancer growth, but aren't these compounds not present in hemp oil? Why then do I recall hearing a story of a father succesfully treating his daughter with orally ingested hemp oil, and other success stories of ingested hemp oil if it does not contain THC and CBD?

2. I think I found what I was looking for. Hemp oil comes from pressing hemp seeds. Cannabis oil comes from distilling female cannabis buds to oil.

3. Nice to see someone actively looking for their answers and not just sitting around waiting for the answer :)