Trying to buy something to make bubble hash

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by MattmPsi, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Okay so I'm pretty bad at following directions so I'm looking for something that turns big amounts of weed like quarter pounds and half pounds etc into nice perfect bubble hash..

I searched Google but I dont wanna get some stuff and not know how to use it or need other stuff etc..

Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do a ounce or half to learn. Watch a youtube video you can get a good understanding. Watch it over and over. Until your ready. I'd try bubble bags , because if you practice like that the next ounce might come out better. You can learn something each run. I don't make hash. Not enough return to excite me

Sent from my SM-G550T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bubble Bag Dude bags. They are inexpensive. Grab a 4 bag set. Watch vids on youtube. It's pretty easy to do

Unlike the poster above, I love the bubble. I don't smoke much else these days. If there's not enough return in the bags you simply have a wimpy damn little garden. Not the hash's fault. Grow more weed. Problem solved.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000.
    Sawzall, 1 gallon Plastic paint can, 160 micron screen, Large band clamp.
    10 pounds of dry Ice will run off about 2 pounds of buds to Kief-Hash.
    Ready to use right now as there is no drying time involved like the ice water method needs and no risk of mold.
    [​IMG]

Pre chill bucket

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Goodness
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BNW

• Like Like x 2