Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying to become a seasoned toker wtf?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ArtemisRain, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Okay, seriously I've had enough of people questing to become a seasoned/professional toker/smoker. Who the fuck cares, is it a contest? I don't care how long you've been smoking or whatever. Smoke the chronic, don't be a buzz kill, don't get caught and be sure to pitch in for the bud. GTFOn with life. *sigh*

/end rant

2. Just chill, and get on with YOUR life.

3. i agree with you, maybe because I've been smoking for a little over a year;)
    but yea i think as long as you dont do what you mentioned and dont waste weed, learn as most as you can about it and behave, your good:cool:

4. most of all, share. or gtfo

5. All i say is that you become a seasoned person when you realize that being "seasoned" is just a stupid label. Instead of trying to prove to everyone that you are, you just say fuck it and sit back a smoke a fat bowl.

A seasoned toker doesnt care if anybody else thinks they are seasoned, they just know they are..........

6. Exactly. I know how to get high and have a good time. To me, that's all that matters.

7. thank you.
    :hello:

8. i hella wanna eat pizza right now. a combination with stuffed crust... ya know. with the cheese all rolled up in it... yummmmm

9. I've got a couple burgers cooking on the grillski right now

10. my hands and my camera are covered in juicy trichomes

11. You know you're seasoned once you realize that there's not enough skill involved in smoking for people to be "seasoned"

12. I could write one of my infamous witticisms (that I"m sure I stole from someone else), such as

"Seasoned tokers don't care about this"

but then I remembered, I don't care.

13. Haha QFT :D

14. If I sprinkle some salt and pepper, maybe some saffron and sage on my head, does that make me seasoned?

15. your a pro smoker when Ur gc user name is augustwest

16. <rant>

no kidding, who cares if people think ur seasoned or not and if you don't say stuff like you just did, we'd have no idea you WEREN'T seasoned, its dumbposts like this that throw up a red flag :wave:

</rant>

17. Those seasoned fries you get are so bomb, especially the fajita flavor :smoke:

18. lol, sounds sticky man : )

19. when you ignore all but the first few replies just say gunsd and roses rocks.

20. this man knows from truth :D