Trying to be stealthy. Bowl or bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Weedology, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I was wondering if a bubbler is worth it more or what because i dont really remember the type of high a bowl gives and the bubbler i use to use was all ressy (not mine). My mom raided the room because of my 2ft bong so i need something small to hide. Is a bubbler worth it much more then making it a littler more obvious with a stench or what.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I see red bull cans but whats something i can hide a little stash at. (Grinder bubbler or bowl and pill bottle for the bud)

3. You could always get a mini bong.

4. Get a vaporizer. There is no leftover resin smell and the smoke smell does not linger too much. Small $5 bowls are easy to hide and take on the go. bubblers require water and you have to fumble with it a lot so I would not say those are stealthy. Once the water spills out the bubbler it smells worse than regular bong water, you gotta clean it after every use and that is not so stealthy.

5. I had one but my mom took it. It did produce an odor so i think vapes are out of the picture.

6. Sold my last one. Water plus mouth equals gross.

7. #7 Weedology, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Not every use..? alcohol and salt does the trick really fast. I'd clean it once every like 4 days. Not too bad.. and plus the bathroom is right next to me

8. It sounds like you have a problem cleaning the glass all around. The finer your herb gets the more you clean your glass. Take care of the glass and wrap it up and hide it when your not using it.

9. #9 DoubtfulFire495, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Monkey pipe. It's small and stealthy and it still gets you surprisingly ripped, plus you can pack it and twist it shut and have it ready for whenever you need

Edit: meant monkey pipe

10. #10 Weedology, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391839280.134789.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391839294.158699.jpg

My new bowl. Any names? Got a nice kief catcher grinder too

11. is that a bubbler? im in a similar situation and i need a stealthy bubbler, if it is can you tell me the style its called?