Trying Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Victor_Navorski, May 30, 2005.

1. I'm about to eat some shrooms I just bought for $20. This is my frist time so I'm asking if there are ways to enhance the trip and things I shouldn't do.

Attached Files:

2. if you drink orange juice or anything with vitamin c it will make you trip harder

3. You should change your custom title so that it reads "No Drugs, Just Weed and Shrooms."

I mean, you didn't buy 'em to look at 'em ;)

But happy trails man, I wish you the best.

Oh yeah, I don't think it enhances the trip, but put the shrooms in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, i've heard nothing but good things about that...

4. make sure you smoke weed like half hour after you take the shrooms to kick them in, it really helps and makes the trip better, and smoke when you feel yourself coming down, brings you back up

5. hope this isnt too late......

great idea to go outside... its the best place to trip
    and smoking about 30 mins into them is pretty good to, so the high hits you sorta near the shroom trip starts up, and it helps out your stomach

6. You lucky dog, I'm really looking forward to getting some shrooms soon.

7. Eating them as I type right now, the taste is horrible. With some weed on the side :). I'll post a pic in a sec.

EDIT : There we go :)

Attached Files:

8. probably tripping by now, lol good luck w/ that definatly go outside and look at the clouds, very trippy, have fun, tell us how it went

9. lol, I came into this thread to warn you they taste nasty. :D

Deffinitely go outside, and take em with a buddy cause you'll probly be yapping for hours even if you're trying not to. As soon as your legs feel like jelly and you're sinkin into the ground/seat you know it's kickin.

10. yeah hopefully you had a good trip... i just wanted to say be careful for your first time because the first time i did shrooms it really took me by suprise... but hope you have fun with em... :smoke:

11. Your gonna have a good time dude, invite some one over to talk to. Im lookin foward to doin shrooms this summer

12. to intensify your trip you should not be in the city, go to the moutains, or woods, hills, park anywhere but home.
    if you are at home might as well watch Fantastic Planet. that movie will trip you out dude. eat shrooms on a empty stomache for a full effect :)