Trying Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by blueflame, Mar 29, 2004.

1. hEY, ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA TRY SOME SHROOMS, WEVE NEVER DONE THEM BEFORE ONLY SMOKED WEED. pEOPLE ALWAYS SAY TAKE 1/8....I GOT NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS, FOR YOUR FIRST TIME, SHOULD U EAT A WHOLE SHROOM? AND DO YOU EAT EVERY PART OF THE MUSHROOM, TOP, STEM, EVERYTHING?HOW LONG DOES THE HIGH LAST AND DO U GET A HANGOVER THE NEXT DAY?

2. ok... hit caps lock

Caps(top part) - Gives you hallucinations (can't spell)
    Stems - Body high

i like to take more caps then stems... sometimes just a bag of caps, but some people like a good body high

3. I never understood the whole "caps versus stems" argument that one or the other gives a different high. They both contain psilocybin and psilocin, so they should produce the same effects. I once bought two bags for a friend that each had one small cap and the rest stems. He said that his trip was almost completely visuals, with very little bodyload noticed. I've had a bag before that had a good half and half mix of stems/caps, which gave me a very good body buzz, but the visuals were unlike anything I had ever had on shrooms.

Anyways, for your first time I'd say an eighth. It depends on your dealer, but you'll probably get stems and caps in the bag. Just eat everything in the bag, including any powder. The trip usually lasts 2-5 hours. Expect to feel a little weird after coming down, but after you sleep it off you'll be back to normal. Have fun, and be safe.

4. for my first shroom experience i had an 1/8 (an 1/8 is just a size of the bag...like a quarter sack or qp..you get the idea)all to myself. it had a lot of caps and 2 HUGE ass stems...i popped the caps first and then just chewed on the stems for a long time then swallowed. at first you will think its a rip off cuz nothing will happen. but give it about 30 min and you'll be in paradise. just make sure you have a couple of sweet ass movies (the cell...or the all time shroom movie...Fantasia) and just sit back and geek out. i would also suggest you keep something handy to chew on. i chewed up my university id and had to go get another. when the lady saw it she jokingly said it look like a bear chewed on it. i prefer to be around a lot of other people who are also tripping. makes the experience better!

happy trip!

5. another maddox fan eh? love that guy lol

I wouldn't recommend taking a whole 1/8 your first time (3.5 grams is an 1/8, as in 1/8 of an ounce) unless your going to be around a couple other tripping and with one sitter (I say more then one person around that isn't tripping kind of takes the fun out of it)

6. I wouldnt think you need a sitter for shrooms, as you are still pretty much in control of what you're doing. I think it's best when everyone you're with is on shrooms, group tripping is the best. If it's a nice day, go for a nature walk in the forest. That's my favourite shroom activity, although watching a crazy movie is always good too. Actually, now that I think about it, everything is so much fun on shrooms haha. I wish I could grab some, but they're so hard to find.

7. Have you ever seen someone eat an 1/8 their first time and only trip for 2 hours? No way, I say it's more like 4-6 hours.

8. Why yes I have. Granted, they weren't good shrooms. My third shroom trip I had an eighth and it lasted 2 and a half hours. Trust me man, it's possible....

Oh, and I've never heard, first hand, of anybody tripping for 6 hours off of one eighth of mush.....

9. I just got 1/8th of some shrooms today and Im going to take them tonight. It's my first time but im hella excited about it!

10. thanks for your help guys, do shrooms show up on drug tests, like if you have to take one while your appliying for a part time job? and about how many caps or stems do u eat per person, thanks.

11. It doesnt go by how many caps or stems you eat. It goes by wieght and how potent the shrooms are. Like the 8th I got today was about 5 shrooms or more. I have a bunch of caps and stems. Each person takes a 8th which is normally $20. So if you want all your friends to try it, you better be ready to cough up $60 dollars if its for 3 people. Make sure to get them in seperate bags if you dont have a scale so each of you get a 8th.

12. K thanks for your help on that, but do shrooms show up on piss tests?

13. I dont think so, Man i just took a 8th a minute ago. Just waiting for the effects man

14. Yeah... I dont think this is normal. Its been a hour since I took some shrooms and I dont feel shit, and no hallucinations. Im a fairly big person. Im about 230 pounds or so. Even though I wiegh that much shouldnt I still be tripping? I mean I dont feel shit.

15. Were you ripped off? Just wait for the buzz.

At least over here you can buy shrooms from legal outlets and you know what your getting is real and not some shady dealer trying to rip people off.

Grasscity Deals Near You