Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying Not To Get Ripped Off Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker420i, May 14, 2014.

1. looks like maybe .8 gr.  looks like some pretty good sticky for $5!   :metal:

2. Shits real but next time buy a respectable amount and maybe he wont be inclined to short you.

3. Your really stressing about getting ripped off over a 5 sack? :lol:

4. Lmao how many grams for 5 dollars? Uh not even 1 lol youl get half a gram most

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Buy a scale an scale if urself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Can't be wasting that lunch money his mom gave him bro.

7. mommy would beat that ass if she found out he spent that $$ on the marijuanas!!

8. That literally looks like broccoli.

9. Guys im 18 god its just that I recently started smoking and I needed some advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Shit looks like broccoli

This is the strangest life I've ever known

11. that's an ounce bag dude, you got lucky

12. What it smell like

13. lol it wasnt and im starting to think it was sarcasm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. this is what he should be asking

[​IMG]
    also get a better hookup it looks shitty, probably leaves or oregano

15. This thread is super.

Op why do you keep stressing that your 18 :confused_2: im sure you know what weed is. I never will understand this, I knew what weed was before I ever smoked it. My wife has tried it twice in her life, 1st was a joint and the 2nd was edibles, even she would know if she was being sold coriander.

I swear I would trust my wife to buy weed for me before some of the stoners on GC. :laughing:

16. Looks like straight broccoli.

17. Fool! That's Asparagus!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. first thing I thought was that its way too green and looks like broccoli but for $5, you really don't have much to lose.

19. Dude its $5, what more do you expect? That's fine for what you paid.

20. This thread is funny, but the funniest thing about it is people saying the weed looks like oregano. It looks a lot more like weed than it does oregano, folks are fuckin' witcha.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app