Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying Not To Get Ripped Off Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker420i, May 14, 2014.

1. that's gonna run you about tree fiddy

2. You are getting ripped. It looks like about 0.2 gram and there might be a piece of toothpick in the bag. I get 2 joints (shwag) for $5. Taste like shit but it gets me buzzed.

3. Ight ill smell it and open the bag before I give him any money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hey OP, you should not be buying weed if you don't even know what weed is. Thats like fucking show us a picture of a bottle of rum and ask us if it's beer. You obviously ain't about this life so maybe grow up let your nuts drop den try to be bout it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

Paying 5 because you know him? Or paying 5 because you are buying 5 worth?

…and you are worried about being shorted 0.1 from a $5 sack?

…and I can't tell you much about the bud through a plastic bag.

6. Defuq is dat shit? Looks like a tiny bag of actual fucking grass from the garden...Is this a joke thread? Lol, at first I was so sure it was just a joke but I'm not so sure anymore...

7. I have actually tried to be sold actual grass once didnt go down so well lol

8. If you are familiar with the smell of weed then it is pretty hard to get ripped off. If he is your buddy then I guess you won't lose anything by taking a look at it in person. If it smells like weed, then it is probably weed. $5 is way too much but if you don't have any weed then that'l probably give you a good buzz.

9. I zoomed in on it and I can see what looks like tiny trichomes...so maybe it is real.

10. you had the only serious helpful answer

how was the rest not helpful? by his post you don't know how weed actually smells, looks or feels... you'll get ripped off, but that's the cost of learning shit about weed. what will you get by checking in person if you know so little that you have to ask us if it's MJ?

i just don't suggest smoking it unless you take it outta the bag and show it to us without that bloody shiny plastic bag in the way and get confirmal that it's weed and not glued-together oregano.

damn are you fuckking stoned or what?

12. and i'm pretty sure this is a pic that has been on this forum several times already for some reason

13. There should be a separate category on this website called, The Last of the Big Spenders, for topics like this.

14. If that's a $5 bag my stash is worth a bazzilion dollars.

15. So thats not worth 5

16. hard to tell, kinda looks like oregeno to me tbh. but it looks real too...its only 5 dollers.

17. Yea bro I got it and its real and good shit I took a hit and I was like wow and im stoned af right now lol

18. ehh, I hate to be that guy but Im calling the underage card on this one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Im 18 bro

20. definately looks real and although not that great looking doesnt seem like a bad deal. not like your gonna be hooked up fat with dank when you are only buying a five dollar bag off a friend .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app