Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying Not To Get Ripped Off Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker420i, May 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys first time on here and im gonna buy some stuff 2morrow from a buddy but idk if its real btw only paying 5 dollars cause I know him any advice heres a pic can u tell me how many grams to?

Attached Files:

2. Looks real but how are we suppossed to know the weight man? Just measure that with a scale.

:smoke:

3. But its real right man?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And is that worth 5 dollars

5. hahaha grams!?!?!? That stuff looks like shit, would rather have a red bull than that... if ur desperate i guess that's worth 5 bucks

6. From that picture, it looks smokable, get a better pic up and funny how the pic caption is mids lol... How old are you?

7. Lol so stoned and laughing at that post and where I live noone has any so im desperate

8. lol 18

9. 18

10. thats everything he has hes not giving me all that the pic before is what he was gonna sell me

Attached Files:

11. lol yes 18 cents is what's that's worth

12. Really I meant im 18

13. At least once a day these threads pop up. When we are really unlucky, it's twice a day. Smh.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

14. #14 Im Ralph, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    Lol "smoker420" ...That look like oregano to me.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #15 TheShadow420, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    can you get a pic of where the nudget is being hold without that stupid plastic bag?

can't judge until it's properly held between fingers, but it looks pretty shit/fake. it doesn't even look like nugs, and if it's grinded - red flag.

16. #16 TheShadow420, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    and either way even thought iam baked i still do think i've seen the same pictures in another thread that asked the same stuff, but from a different guy

and i am pretty sure that i still do think that.

so..

17. doesnt look real but it was only $5 are you really that cheap...

18. I think.its real, but I don't see any hairs. I would estimate it to be .25g

19. It doesn't even look like weed, I'm pretty sure that's oregono

20. twist a fatty with that :laughing:
    [​IMG] :smoke: