Trying not to cheat.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DJwabbo, Oct 17, 2010.

1. So, theres this girl (girl A) that has been there for me, waiting for me to ask her out. But recently i've been flirting with this girl (girl B), and ended up with her and I basically going out (Not my fault, i thought it was simple flirting!) and now she is wanting a formal asking out, and assumes we are dating, and girl A is probably gonna be gone if i go out with girl A, i really don't wanna "dump" the girl cause she really likes me, but i don't want the other girl to leave, and i will NOT cheat. Girl A is a cleaner relationship, but i'd feel bad 24/7 if i go with girl B.

Girl A (pros)
    Really likes me
    Could be a long and bountiful relationship
    Good lovin.
    Would smoke weed with me
    (cons)
    kinnnnda ugly, not too much.

Girl B (pros)
    Could get all the sex i want
    Has a fantastic ass
    Less ugly
    Amazing personality
    (cons)
    No drugs
    2 years younger than me
    her friends know me personally (hate me if i "break up", but would laugh that i'm going out with their little sister.)

Any advice? lol.

2. It's obvious you want one girl more than you want the other, so get with the girl you want. :confused_2:

You can't stay with a girl you don't really like that much forever just because you'd feel bad breaking up with her. :poke:

3. Well i like both, thats the problem. D:

4. Seems to me like if you really wanted to be with her, you would have said "i really don't wanna "dump" the girl cause i really like her" ;)

You've gotta pick one of them, man. Unless you luck out and find 2 girls who are totally fine with you having another girlfriend. :p

5. i was actually thinking about that the other day...
    but fuck lol.

6. "less ugly"?

neither dude. get a hot bitch or none at all.

7. Unfortunately it seems that there just may not be enough "hot bitches" to satisfy the global demand.

It's truly a sad world we live in when some men are forced to choose a girl with a good personality rather than a "hot bitch".

8. Well, i mostly go for personalities.

9. Cheating is a state of mind. If you remain it that state of mind then you will be doing the shit of lesser men. You're fucking good at this point bro no contract has been signed if she's expecting that then its her fault just don't be surprised if she doesn't wait for you to make a decision. Sounds like B is a side chick just ride it out until you hit ultimatum time then go with chick A since it seems you've already made up your mind. You know chick A's not ugly you were just trying to find a con for her stop frontin lol and do the damn thing son son son! :cool:

10. i'm at the ultimatum point dude. i HAVE to choose soon.

11. lol we can't choose for you son it already seems like you've chosen. Can't have em both unless you're willing to step out. Doesn't really sound like you're at that point though but guilt can be a motherfucker :D

12. We can't decide for you, man.

I mean, you can list the "pros" and "cons" of each all day long, but at the end of the day we can't actually feel how you feel about these chicks.

There's gotta be one you like more than the other. :confused_2:

Some things to ponder:
    If you break up with the first girl and get with the other girl, are you going to regret breaking up with the first girl forever and ever?
    If you don't break up with this girl and never get with the other girl, are you going to spend your whole relationship wondering what "could have been" with the other girl?

To me, I guess I kinda figure that if you're thinking this hard about getting with another chick, then you must not be completely and totally happy with the one you're currently with.
    But you're the only one who can decide that for sure.

Whoever you think can potentially make you the happiest, choose that one. :p

13. i'm just asking for advice though :/ its a hard decision cause i'm such a nice guy who cares about girls' feelings. i gotta choose a good honest relationship, with a nice girl who will smoke pot with me, or a girl who wants to fuck as much as possible, loves me for who i am, and won't care what i do.

14. I know you're only asking for advice, man.
    But I feel like it would be wrong for any of us to say "you should chose this one" because none of us really know either of these girls and none of us can know how you feel about each of them.

I guess I will tell ya that if Girl B is completely against you smoking pot, then it's probably not going to turn out to be a very good relationship.
    If she's open to it but doesn't smoke herself then hey, ya never know.

But if one of your big things is wanting a girl who will smoke with you then it sounds like Girl A is a better choice.

I dunno, I imagine you're probably still kinda young... 18? 19? At that age t's likely that neither of them would ever turn out to be a long-lasting relationship.
    But if there's one that stands out to you as being someone that you could potentially spend your life with and be happy, then choose that one. :p

15. Thanks man. Fuck this sucks, i hate breaking a girls heart. But i know for a fact that one of them isn't going to take it extremely well.

16. It's better to break a girls heart than to stay with her when your heart just isn't in it. ;)

Me personally, also being of the womanly-variety, I would much rather a guy break up with me than stay with me while he's thinking about getting with another chick. :p

Honesty is the best policy, after all. :bongin:

17. :OOOOO

Well in the next few days, i'm off to break a girls heart! I'm glad i still have my darling mary jane to accompany me. Maybe jack daniels might stop by, who knows? :p

18. It happens, man. Sometimes you've either got to break someones heart or continue living a lie. And when that lie involves both of you it's generally better to just break her heart. :poke:

It sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. We only get one life, do what makes you happy. ;)

Sure, it's probably going to make the current chick very sad. But it's better to break up with her now rather than later when things are more serious. She may not realize it right away, but in the end I think most any girl would be glad that you took that route rather than stay with her when you're not completely sure of the relationship. :confused_2:

19. yeah :/ ...Well fuck.
    Thanks for the advice. :)

20. After thinking about your situation, I've decided that the only logical solution would be to flip a coin. :smoke: