Trying LSD, before shrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, May 2, 2008.

1. Iv been wanting to try psychedelics for awhile now, iv tried salvia and I really want to try shrooms but sadly I have not been able to find any. But I might have found a Acid connect, do people think it would be safe to try shrooms before LSD? Iv heard acid trips are more intense.

2. man im in like the exactly same position. many say its different per person and strength of acid and quality of shrooms. so yea for my research give it a try, even if for you acid turns out to be more intense than shrooms just do acid at a low dose first.

3. I did it before I tried shrooms, and I loved everything about it. I love it more than shrooms as well..

4. If you handled salvia i think you will be able to handle it, you seem to have a positive addititude toward hallucinogens. Low dose it and you will have a good trip Id say. Get someone whos not tripping with you who would calm you down just in case if your worried about a bad trip.

5. I took LSD before I took shrooms, you'll be fine. I find acid much, much more enjoyable as well.

6. I first tripped in November and since then I've done it about twice a month. I've taken blotter, gel tabs and also liquid. I haven't had a bad trip yet. And I also still haven Shroomed. Lookin' to do it this Saturday..

7. yep, i took LSD before shrooms. total blast.

8. i would advise against this unless the person is super chill and has had multiple experiences. and then only do that if you can't find anyone to trip with.

as far as i am concerned, when i trip i only like to talk to people who are tripping or who i have tripped with before. everyone else is a buzz kill. but that is just me.

9. i say do the lsd and dont even fuck with shrooms.
    in my experiences, lsd is 'smooth sailing' while shrooms is a 'bitter mindfuck'

lol... +REP for the user name! (9-5 plus fo)

10. Yea from NY but gotta love em cali purps :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. who fuckin cares what you do first? dont worry just drop the tab

12. i took acid before shrooms.. you'll be straight with a couple hits of acid, but u should def. take shrooms when you can

13. no seeds, no sticks, no stems.....

14. Of course i mean someone who has tripped before, otherwise it would be pointless unless they were just a really calming person i guess.

15. Some of that real sticky icky icky, put it in the air.;)

16. Research it, start with a low dose, and make sure you're prepared and in a good state of mind with a good setting. Also, make sure you don't have any family history of psychosis and you should have a blast. Enjoy.

17. I did acid before shrooms. You'll be fine. Just let the drug take you, try not to get nervous or anything and just have a blast. Make sure you're prepared for it though.