Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying edibles for the first time friday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herpdaflerp, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Been smoking for almost 3 years. havent had edibles yet. getting 4 cookies and 4 gs for only $40 I cant wait!:D:D:D

2. If they are well dosed, you are going to have the best time of your life. Making them yourself is usually your best bet but for 40 bucks, why not?

3. im really good freinds with my dealer and he says they are potent as shit

4. That's a good deal if the cookies are good. Find a good place you can hang for a cool minute.

5. UPDATE!

So this friday me and a freind decided to put down 20 each so we could share 2 cookies (peanut butter and white chocolate, yum) and split the bud.

Holy.Fucking.Balls

So I ate 1 cookie and waited for it to kick in. by the first hour I was pretty giggly but not gone. By the second hour I was at the mercy of the fucking universe. We were chilling in a friends room and they decided to go out and smoke so more. I physically could not so i declined and just stayed there lying on the floor listening to music and tripping balls. I felt like god had just sucker punched me and sent my flying through the cosmos at the speed of light. This was probably the closest I have ever been to a psychdelic trip. Few hours later decided to smoke some more bud. was awesome but I just felt like shit a few hours later. so I just went up in the room. turned on some music and slept. most amazing and vividdreams I have ver had. So yea was awesome.

Oh and I have one cookie left :D saving that for later.

6. weed is so cool. I have some friends that have smoked weed for like 15 years and tried some good edibles for the first time a few weeks ago....they were like, wow I've been smoking weed all this time and I never knew it could do this.