Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying edibles again

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BluntSmoker33, Jan 7, 2016.

1. This is my third time trying edibles, I have tried firecrackers and brownies before. I was disappointed both times. I am going to be smoking in the morning, then eating two brownies afterwards. Hoping to not be disappointed this time. I have a high tolerance to flower and oil, could this be why I do not feel the effects?

2. Hmm, did you make the brownies yourself? Firecrackers are easy to fuck up if you don't know the process of infusing thc into edibles.

I'll try to make this quick...I bake 1 ounce of pot into 1 pound of butter(long process) and make 4 trays of brownies which get cut into 20-25 pieces each. 80-100 brownies total which go into the freezer for future needs. Anyways...not doing the math atm but... its about 0.3 grams of pot in each.

When I use edibles I eat a whole brownie, then will take a snap or two shortly after which gets me instantly high. By the time my hits 'wear off' the brownie is going good. I then toke about every hour(1 or 2 snaps) afterwards and can maintain my peak high for 6+ hours.

Just the way I experience edibles. It's awesome!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ok tonight I tried a 500mg blue raz drink. Tonight I ate with it and had a big fattening fast food meal. Hopefully that'll work. Also had a extra large coffee so maybe if it works it won't put me to sleep. It's only been about 10 minutes now since I finished the drink.

4. You ate 500mg of thc at once? I have only ever known a couple people that can "handle" doeses like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah, and I don't get any euphoria from it. It just slowly puts me to sleep.

6. You on a lot of psych drugs?

7. Yeah you could say that.

8. I went to a dispo that specializes in edibles, they make them right there at the store. I had a 100mg drink from them and I was actually high for a good little while. Most other edibles have been crap with the exception of RSO based drinks. The owner was there and the employees and owner listened to me about my problem with edibles. They made a bunch of recommendations. So if I stick with this dispo I think I'm good. It was astonishing how much they showed they cared. You have to really stick out around here because there is a ton of competition in my town/city as there are dispos everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It all depends on the source of your edibles. Not all edibles are created equal.
    Eating edibles when it's dark or just before bedtime will probably not take you as far. Moving around can enhance effects of edibles as you are messing with your senses. Edibles will affect your senses. More going on means more to be affected.
    I have had 600+ doses and been fine. Some people's brains are more resistant to 'changes', hence counter the effects they don't approve off. That's why regular users need more and more for the same effect. Different people have different cognitive processes and responses.

10. All depends on strain. Try edibles made with Green Crack, pratically no cbd in there.

11. Tonight I'm having a 100mg drink(the one that works!!) and also smoking some sativa hybrid moon rocks!

12. A lot of the mind numbing psych drugs reduce the effect of thc and most other "drugs"

13. Yes I've heard that. But it seems edibles are only effected because I can smoke, vape, or dab and those consumption methods work 100 percent better than edibles.

14. Tonight I'm trying a Hash Rosin Infused chocolate bar. It was tasty actually. Not much weed taste but what I did taste was really yummy.

15. Yeah but sometimes I do have positive effects from the edibles. It's not like I'm not getting anything. Plus I'm not sure what you mean by psych drugs. SSRI yes I'm on one of those.

16. Yeah SSRI would check the psych drug box. I know when i was on them i didnt feel anything, ever. Never happy never sad, never good never bad, never high never low, just blah all the time.

17. Nah, it just makes me less anxious. Without it I just constantly worry about everything and anything. If there isn't anything to worry about my mind would just make some up to worry about. Not that I'm crazy or anything. A ton of people take anti-anxiety meds and utilize weed as medical.

18. Running this thread has helped me out a bit. I found one drink that's 100mg that actually does give me effects. Funny because I also found a 500mg from a different place that doesn't absolutely nothing and I tested it twice.

19. SSRI is not an anti-anxiety med. It is a serotonin inhibitor.
    "Serotonin is the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness. This hormone impacts your entire body. It enables brain cells and other nervous system cells to communicate with each other. Serotonin also helps with sleeping, eating, and digestion."
    Why would you want to inhibit any of those?
    I was put on them for the same reason as you. Barely made it out alive.

20. Tried a peanut butter chocolate bar 300mg from the same place that I like there drinks. I actually had a real good experience finally last night. It was amazing. Funny because other places chocolate bars do nothing for me!. So finally I found a place that makes stuff that works for me!.