trying again! 2 x 300w LED in grow tent 60x60x100 purple bud 2 seeds

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Amhai, May 17, 2018.

1. They're going well! I'm keeping everything in the first four posts about the grow and replying to stuff below. One got a root out of the cube today!

2. Lookin much better mate, glad to see it. Id up the feed to about 400ppm now. Thatll do you for a couple weeks then up to 600 once it starts dropping.
    Lights look awfy high tho, whats the distance on them?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ok I'll up the ppm next time and I already lowered the lights after the mrs said they looked stretched this morning. I put them on pulleys now so it's down another 10 inches.

should I top up the water each day or just replace it each week?

4. I generally top up at the half way mark whenever it appears. Empty it every 7-10 days. If it all goes well this time the plants should be emptyin it themselves every week soon anyway

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah I'm still good. the photos are in the top 4 parts.

6. Oh aye forgot your doin that lol.

7. Nah its breaking my phone trying to load that all up lol ill try again later on the wifi.
    Haha though ive broke 2 ph pens that way. Invested in a water resistant one this time and its still goin strong after 3 or 4 accidental baths in the nute bin.

8. ahh yeah, there's lots of photos!! I wanted to keep a daily record of it so I can use it as a reference on my desktop computer

I looked at waterproof ph meters and they were expensive, I think I can use the tube I use for water transfer to put some in a glass and use that instead! it might make it easier to keep a record of the ppm and ph if I photograph it in the jar.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hey buddy how did you get on then? fancy posting a couple of finished pics, i still cant get page 1 to load without crashing my phone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I got a total of one ounce after chopping both plants really early on. I harvested the rest now and put in 2 more seeds which I plan to harvest in 10 weeks

2018-07-16 08.37.10.jpg 2018-07-16 08.37.20.jpg 2018-07-16 08.45.21.jpg

11. How are those new babies coming along?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I got stoned, not for as long as I wanted but I learned a lot!