Tryin to get a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 1993F250, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Ok guys so I really want to buy a vaporizer. Specifically the solo or extreme q but for atleast a few months neither of those are in the budget. I was hopin a cheap one would get me by Till then. I found a couple different vapes for really cheap but I'm not sure how well they would work. Like if it will conserve bud and not kill me. Like a name brand vape. Lol.
    Any advice on these would be helpful. I'm not really sure what the brands are though. Hopin maybe someone has one..?

Attached Files:

2. The Da Buddha can be found for $130 on eBay, it's a lot better and has a cleaner airpath than the ones you posted up there. :wave:

3. Ya I know. I've looked at that one and I like it. But like I said. Not really in the budget. The pictured are just under $40

4. Spend the 40 on bud, not a cheapo vape. ;)

5. now a days a lot of herbal vapes are available so why to stop smoking.......

6. I know. I just really want to get off smoking and into vaping. So much healthier.

7. Get the extreme q off vape world here's a coupon for 42% off now you can get just what you want :)

Attached Files:

8. Those vapes are complete junk and some consider a health risk. I'd reccomend just smoking for now and save some more until you can afford a decent vape. It seems like you are familiar with a couple of good models, like the Solo. I've heard some find em as low as $120 on eBay new. You may want to check out fuckcombustion forum, you will get much better feedback there.

9. That's cool man. Ill look into it. Thanks.