Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tryin to figure out what to do on 4/20 in SD

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by krowned, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Well me and a a group of friends got a shitload of bud, a big brick of hash, and a vile of kief haha. and were trying to think of what to do on 4/20.
    we were thinkin maybe go somewhere like a forest or mtn or somewhere remote. but not too far from wherever we park because were gonna have a decent amount of stuff to carry. Its gotta be somewhere that we'll be left alone.
    We live in San Diego, anyone from out here got any suggestions?

2. Somewhere in your day there should be a Gotti involved.

3. haha had to look that one up in urbandictionary.
    but oh yeah i forgot to mention theres definitly gonna be lots of blunts, joins, different bongs ( a 4 footer, my worked piece, my buddys zob and way more) pipes. etc. and im sure well probably pick up a juicy jay super blunt n smoke one or 2 of those. but those arent too special to us cuz we usually smoke about one a month usually filled with a quad to a half of dankkk

4. In that case you have to try something new on 420. I know me and my boys have decided to have a Gotti at 12am, 4:20am, 12pm, and 4:20pm. At least two of the Gotti's will be drenched in lean. Can't wait!

5. haha i was thinkin keep it to only bud for 420. and maybe a lil yay to keep us awake.
    but we already decided were gonna start at 4:20am with a blunt. im just tryint o figure out where were gonna chill at during the day. like a chill remote place.

6. The bay will NOT be a good area for 420... San Diego cops are really anti-pot, and last 420 a lot of people got arrested, even people in large groups in the SD bay.

Me and my friends are driving up to Santa Cruise for the biggest 420 festival in the Country... If any of your buddies drive I recommend goin on a road trip, there are going to be a LOT of 420 festivals up north in CA this year.

7. were trying to stay in the sd area for a few reasons.

but ya i wasnt considering the bay area. like i said i was thinkin more like a forest or mtn or a lake or somethin where no one else will be around.

8. I was thinking the same thing about the yayo but the massive amounts of bud that'll be smoked will counteract that unless I have rails.

9. ya i know what ur sayin, but i just did yay for my first time a few weeks ago and have done it a few times since but im used to smokin a lot of bud all day long. and when i was doin the yay i was smokin a lot too.

10. Well you could always go into the wilderness. But then again the moutains are just outside SD, and if you want to stay in SD, thats outta the question. Besides Big Bear and Idyllwild I dont think there is any Mountainy regions IN san diego.

Maybe try the beach or if worse comes to worse... STAY HOME!!!

11. theres plenty of mtn ranges out in sd. n i mean ill leave sd but im not gonna go far. maybe 30 mins from where i live. im just lookin for maybe like a more specific area from someone else who lives out here

12. RBR at the world beat center friday before 420

13. drive out to descanso
    just find a good side road and follow it until you find a good spot
    theres generally not a lot if any sheriffs out there to get you
    we ride our quads and dirt bikes on the roads all the time to the store or the bar

it should be a chill place

google maps it or take a drive and check it out

14. Dude find your own spot

If someone tells you about it on the internet then it probably isn't a good spot.

15. get some lawn chairs and camp out a mountain overlooking a city. Then a bon fire and barbeque at night. Then a fourthmeal at tacobell.