Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.


Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhoenixPharmer, Sep 13, 2007.

  1. Where can I find one of those handheld microscopes for checking the trych's?

    I went to Wal-Mart and walked around lost, and found nothing. The asshole guy there didn't know where they would be either. If they have em.
  2. I wanna find one at a store i can go into and buy it at.
  3. radio shack. you've got questions...they got answers.
  4. Or you could just use a 30x jeweller's loupe and a flashlight. That's what I always do, and it works fine.
  5. try goin to a photograhpy shop, and look for one of those magnifiers for negatives, it'll be perfect.

Share This Page