Try to predict the election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bajhshot, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Okay let me start by saying that this is how I see the general election will play out. This is by no means based on anything concrete, as polls and other methods of ascertaining the public opinion fall short of reality and more often than not result in "surprises" if one follows polls religiously. As much I would like RP to win, I believe he has been frauded out, and people have bought into it.

This is just my opinion of how it will play out.

General Election:

Obama 40-43%% of the vote, Romney 36-39%. Obama wins by what I think will be at least a 5 point gap.

I predict turnout for voting for Senate positions will be at a recent high. I think the republicans will claim the Senate by the skin of their teeth, and garner possibly a super majority in the House. I think we will have an ultra deadlock following the elections.

Anyone care to speculate?

2. Obama will most likely win. I've given up on Paul and no way Romney will beat him. I'm voting for Gary johnson but he doesn't have that much support.

3. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']Obama will most likely win. I've given up on Paul and no way Romney will beat him. I'm voting for Gary johnson but he doesn't have that much support.[/quote]

Geeze man. Chill with the negativity. Nobama. Ha.

4. It's the truth though, Romney doesn't have a snowman's chance in hell of winning the election. He is like Kerry was for the democrats back in the '04 election, a candidate just because the party needs one, but noone actually believes in him.:eek:

5. I predict that we will have a baby bombing , lobbyist puppet in the white house.
    Who will win?
    I have no clue.

6. The statist is going to win.

7. I think Obama will win...

8. My prediction, is that Goldman Sachs wins the election. :eek:

9. That is a pretty safe bet LOL! :D

10. I actually got it from a meme I saw on FB, showing an iPhone and it says "Siri, who will win the election?" and Siri answers "Goldman Sachs". I was trying to find it to post in here but couldn't :(

11. doesn't matter who wins. not when all they care about is money.

12. #12 NasaJoe, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    So far tonight I've seen 5 Obama advertisements to Romney's 1.. Mostly sounds like a bunch of shit sandwichs and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of shit..

13. If you go off of $$ being spent Romney will win. But I already placed my $$$ on Obama.

Even won a nice $100 betting some teaparty sped that Sara Palin will not be president.

14. #14 AugustWest, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Obama wins election.. Romney loses.

then Obama continues to blame an administration from 4-8 years prior for his administrations mistakes and shortcomings.

he will also continue to pretend to be against big banks and for the middle class and poor people... meanwhile making the big pharma and big insurance companies record profits, because everyone will be forced to purchase their services.

that's my speculation..

15. Either way, america loses.

16. True story

17. some neocon war mongering treasonous scumbag will win, We The People and the rest of the world will lose...

so ya, I agree with most of the post above...

if only people had chosen a better way...
    [​IMG]

18. We lose. Simple as that.

19. I perdict when its all said and done..
    a supreme asshat will be president...

Go ahead tell me Im wrong..:)

20. It's clear that the neoconservative war-mongering, anti-civil libertarian, drug warrior, state capitalist, corporate lackey, bank lapdog will win.

No, seriously, Obama will win as Willard is just a more robotic, incredibly white version of Obama.