1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Try this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by bOdYbAg, Jun 2, 2004.

1. I was just trying something this past few weeks.. for like the last year i have been a steady pothead.. not a day without some bud.. just recently i started smoking once a week and then finally stopped for an entire month... and now i've started everyday and its hitting me a lot harder than it did b4..

2. ^^ Me agree with cat woman on DR[_]GS !!! !!! !!!

3. LOL you made my day :)

4. Yah isnt it great when you lose that built up tolerance and your more stoned then ever. loving it. :)

5. Been smoking just about everyday for the last 5-6 years and tolerance is nice when it's low. But like highly said I don't want to wait for mine to go down. I could quit right now and probably be high for the next 2 days. lol.

6. Even abstaining for a day, and then smoking the next day gives results that are a little stronger than the norm (with regularity).
    But yeah...I have no interest in stopping. Doesn't bother me just to smoked MORE = )

7. Yea when I had my 2 month break and started smokin again the I was getting knocked on my ass w/ 2 hits out of my JB.

Grasscity Deals Near You