1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Try This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by beaverpearl, Dec 5, 2003.

1. TRY THIS..
    Chew gum when you are extremely High.Tell me what you thik.

I recentely did tried to chew gum(Juicy Fruit) and I was
    HIGH. It was the hardest things ive ever done. It felt
    my jaw was splittin. And I felt I was going to puke.

......................or could it be the hella good sativa I just smoked,,
  2. One time i was high and i noticed that i had 4 packs worth of gum in my mouth :|
  3. huh? i've chewed gum while high before.. had no problems.. used to hide ganja breath..
  4. haha your all usless. :-D but nah fo real tho i love that ginsing gum.. i forget who makes it i think theres a black in the name or something but wow is that some good ass gum to go on top of the wonderful pot taste :-D
  5. someone shoudl invent weed gum, you chew and get baked..thad kick ass

6. give better meaning to, you got any gum? :D
  7. I always eat gum after I smoke.. sometimes im so high i forget bout chewing it and just let it sit in my mouth lol.. but it's to take away ganja breath as mentioned above :D
  8. i used to chew gum all the time while i was high. it helped with the cottons.
  9. Yes, it definetly helps with the cottons. I recommed Excel spearmint. I usually chew the same piece for at least half an hour before I spit it out
  10. icebreakers blue for about 2 hours. I've done wrigleys spearmint until it dissolved into a really gross texture...about 3 and a half hours.
  11. damn i remember last night that someone posted that and i tried it, but i kept getting hungry and accidentaly swallowing the gum.
  12. try eating a stem when your stoned. its damn near impossible
  13. lmao... yes, it definately does help with the cottons :)

anyone ever chew gum while rolling face? it's pretty intense... you chew the shit outta it, LMAO! better the gum than clentching your teeth though. ;)
  14. I chew gum all the time when I'm high. The best is Extra "Wildberry Frost". It tastes like wine, it's awesome.
  15. When I chew winterfresh when I'm extremely high,it tends to liqufie into a paste in my mouth.I have no idea how or why.

Grasscity Deals Near You