Try this method.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Walter Dandridge, Jan 24, 2022.

1. For those of us on our own, and against the wall, give this a spin. Just place another one on top, in a smaller controlled room, preferably 65 to 68, about 5 days. Then simply brown bag that bitch to desired taste and texture. Some fuckin Gas.
    Presto. 20220123_120928.jpg

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Are you running a fan on them? Flipping the buds?

3. Yep, anything that will allow air to both sides of the bud. I had a gentlemen come to where I worked last year and picked up a bunch of old window screens for the same purpose.

4. That's interesting. Just might give it a go!

5. Awesome use for some extra filters left over from old furnace!
    What does "brown bag that bitch" mean?

6. This is the way that I often do it because my wife can't stand the smell. LOL.
    I like to trim all my buds first, then toss them in a brown grocery bag and clamp them down. Cover ONLY the bottom of the bag to prevent mold. Open the bag every other day and toss the nugs around, them clamp 'em again. This process usually takes about 7 to 10 days if you keep the temp around 70, which I found is perfect. I usually keep the bags inside one of our closets, but this year the weather was nice so I was able to put them in my garage and totally away from the Mrs! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  7. THanks! I "jar those bitches" after they dry.
    :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup after that process they go into 32 ounce mason jars and I continue to "burp" them 3 times a week for another month or so.

9. For what it is worth drying nets aren’t too expensive and work great as well. I did the paper bag thing when I started growing and personally like that method for small(ish) amounts.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah it's definitely not for person growing 10 foot trees in the yard. LOL

11. Nope, this is one of the coolest setups I have seen for larger amounts.

• Like Like x 1