try this just one season...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Turbos Revenge, Oct 14, 2012.

1. ForumRunner_20121014_165147.png

ForumRunner_20121014_165307.png

ForumRunner_20121014_165704.png

ForumRunner_20121014_165947.png

I use one, only one additive for the last 3 years, miracle grow potting soil, place in ground shortly after sexing, water with solution of 1tblspn per gallon until flowering is set in then increase to 2 tblspns per gallon until harvest... The density continues to amaze me! On grocery store shelves nation wide... After my experience i am convinced this is what the good Lord fertilizes his stash with

Attached Files:

2. And besides whats in the soil miracle grow is never used

3. MG has timed released ferts. I tried using it with crappy results. But I seen some okay plants with it as well. Also the bud I smoked grown with MG never really burned/ashed well.

How about try FF next year and do a side by side to compare. As for me I stay away from MG.

Got a pic of the whole plant? Did you get more this year than last?

4. 5150 first off you have mad skills!! But besides mg soil I never use any of their products...

ForumRunner_20121014_190430.png

Blackstrap molasses is the only additive I use!! Absolutely amazing results you should give it a try... just 1 plant 1 small area it absolutely amazed me as far as density and product quality

5. Oh, you never said Molasses.

6. I did briefly use MG as my main fert years back but that heavy black ash it leaves behind as you burn it is all the "metals" that are the in MG! Can't be good for ya

7. Miracle grow is produced by the devil. Organics on your own terms is best. I build my own soil that said first plant I ever grew over eleven years ago was with peters before I knew any better.

8. #8 mjmama25, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    Here's the thing, at least 90% of the people on this site have tried MG soils. You aren't telling us anything new. It's what every new grower tries to do. And nearly all of us realized how horrible it is and switched to something better. I would personally never use MG again in a million years. The stuff is made from bio solids. Aka human waste and more taken out of the Los Angles sewer system. I don't know about you, but that's not the shit I want to be smoking. LA bio solids have got to be one of the most toxic things on the planet. Think about all the things they wash down the sewers there.

These are some buds a quality organic soil can produce.

Attached Files:

9. The post was actually about molasses as a sole nutrient...

10. #10 mjmama25, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    [quote name='"Turbos Revenge"']The post was actually about molasses as a sole nutrient...[/quote]

You didn't even mention molasses in your first post? SMH

11. Those are some nice bushes!! But sadly i live in the common wealth of Virginia... The only thing plants that size would do is get you 85% of 5 years!

i did mention in my second post that besides the soil thats all i use... I even included a pic on reply #3... But really good reefer, like most i see on this site will fry that short term memory

12. Well said mama. Synthetics and companies like Miracle grow are dangerous to your health.

13. [quote name='"Turbos Revenge"']Those are some nice bushes!! But sadly i live in the common wealth of Virginia... The only thing plants that size would do is get you 85% of 5 years!

i did mention in my second post that besides the soil thats all i use... I even included a pic on reply #3... But really good reefer, like most i see on this site will fry that short term memory[/quote]

Wow you're a tool....

What are you trying to imply? Are you saying my dank bud gave me short term memory loss and I forgot that you mentioned molasses? The fact remains that your entire first post was about MG soils and never mentioned molasses. The molasses was thrown into the thread like an after thought. I personally love molasses. But I still would advise against the MG soils.

14. cow shit, works great.....

15. #15 Crane Game, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    That doesn't even make sense lol.

Anywho, mjmama is completely right, you neglected to post anything about using molasses in your first post and until you clarified that you were advocating using molasses, I thought you were recommending miracle grow.

P.s. disrespect/name calling is a surefire way to get yourself banned. That's not what grasscity is about.

16. not cool man

17. I dont think you really belong on this site with an attitude like that dude.

18. Turbo,

Do you talk to your wife/gf that way? We try to welcome newcomers here but talking that way is a quick way to be shown the door. Try chillin' a bit and learn to get along with these fine folks.

Chunk

19. #19 mjmama25, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Thanks chunk. You're the best, as always.

Turbo let's agree to disagree. I'm going to totally ignore the rude things you just said to me since it doesn't hold a bit of truth to it, and quite frankly was just childish. Hopefully you can learn to control your anger before it gets the best of you.....

Now I'm going to go enjoy some of my recent harvest and hit the hay. Night all. :wave: