Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Try this it will get you fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr.Banner, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Filters are semi-permeable, allowing for more smoke to pass through. A big wad of weed is more like a wall.

2. well then break the shit up nice and thin. People have done it and clame it works and quite a few to.

3. Placebo.

4. Oh, I'm sure there are a few people who have stuffed weed in their metal pipe, smoked with the pipe, and then smoked the tar-covered weed. And they got high because, as luck would have it, underneath that tar was weed. But the downsides to it all far outweigh any benefits.

5. Just a bunch of newbie kids thinking they are getting higher, when in fact they just get light headed form inhaling large amounts of carbon based toxins that coat the capillaries and restrict oxygen intake by the lungs.

6. Have you never smoked resin? unless you are arguing that resin doesn't get you high, you lose. And if you argue that, you're so stupid I don't feel the need to argue this point with you....

7. And who doesn't love oxygen deprivation?

8. You get a little bit of THC, but a majority of the "high" is from depriving your body of oxygen, which is why the most common complaint from someone who enjoys smoking resin is that the high is short lived.

9. Yeah i dont get it noone wnats to ever say there worng and this is why shit like this gets passed back inforth for ever. And you know what fuck you guys if i think i get higher so the fuck what i mean its a nice feeling wouldnt you like to be able to fool yourself into feeling higher than you are? I mean wouldnt that be like smoking some mids and fooling yourself into feeling that shit like its dank? No matter what if you smoke your damaging your lungs so it dosnt even make that big of a difference. Also for those who talk about oxygen depprivation how many people like head rush's (yeah hmm almost everybody) and hmm how many people talk about how bad depriving yourself of oxygen is, well when you go swimming and stay under water did you know you deprive yourself of oxygen its all the way you look at things and the scinence behind them and yes my spelling is atrocious but you get my point.

10. Yeah when I was a foolish kid I did smoke resin , but as we get older we learn and what I have learned from much research is what I am sharing with others.

But I really dont think you want to argue with me anyway you are guaranteed to lose.

11. it will get you high, but it will be dirty resin..... for sure. no good for those lungs.

12. You really should think before you type...All of your rambling is senseless and false.

13. yeah keep yourself beliving that. I mean i type what i belive and theres no way in fuck you can say all my shit is false because you back up half my fucking arguments. So then perhaps you are spewing about shit that you do not kno.

14. Do you have a legit source for this? Are you saying that smoking weed is carcinogenic?

50% of cancer is still cancer.

15. There you go again :rolleyes:

16. Anytime you inhale smoke you are inhaling carcinogens, period.

17. So the risks are the same no matter how much you smoke fuck. I said that and you went on about how resin is carcenogius and then i pointed out no matter what if your smoking it gets in you anyways, so are you not backing up my argument? Exactly. So just admit it.

18. Ok... so forgetting that there is evidence that suggests that marijuana is not carcinogenic for a second...

You smoke weed, yes? In your own words, a carcinogenic substance? But you are trying to make the case that people shouldn't smoke resin because it is.... carcinogenic?

I'm not advocating smoking resin, I'm just trying to follow your logic.

I am genuinely interested in your source though, that claims that resin is 50% more carcinogenic then smoking weed (and hash is 20% less).

You inhale "resin" every time you smoke weed... the resin in your bowl is just what the surface area of the bowl happens to catch on the way to your lungs.

19. You know, there is such a thing as eating and vaporizing marijuana.

20. Well, I like a challenge. And by far the the most difficult one is figuring out what the hell you're saying.
    You don't get why no one wants to admit they're wrong? Please point out one fallacy in either Hashmouf's or my posts.
    I'd rather actually get high than fool myself into thinking I am, particularly when doing so means oxygen deprivation, and inhaling concentrated tar and lighter fluid. And resin is more dangerous than any other method with any other form of marijuana (buds, hash, etc.) It's not that much worse, by why do unnecessary damage to yourself for a mild, psychologically-driven "buzz" from a substance you are neither dependent on nor using for medical purposes (I assume if you're advocating smoking resin you're not doing it for your health.)
    Not everyone likes unnatural headrushes. I don't. I know people that don't. If people did you'd have far more kids dieing from autoerotic asphyxiation. And do not compare this to swimming...if you're swimming, you're holding in oxygen. Smoking resin, you're holding in tar. You do realize you need oxygen to live, right? Just checking.