Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Try this at home

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Heres my personal list of things to try( some are really stupid)

1. Have a toke party ( invite like 5 friends and smoke all night long)

2. Hotbox in ridiculous places ( sleeping bags, blankets, airplanes)

3. Pet animals

4. Eat nutella

5. Drink a 2 gallon bottle of soda in like 30 second

6. Get so high everything looks cartoonish

7. Make your own pipe ( if u can make clay or glass dont use plastic)

8. Have sex high

9. Get high and smoke a menthol cigarette

10. Watch "badger badger badger" on youtube

11. Watch "the life of pi" ( trippy as fuck"

12. Work out ( easy when baked)

13. Feel how light your arms are and how they float

14. Add your favorite things to do stoned to this list

2. I have a domesticated rabbit who is free roam in my house, when I'm kicking it he comes and chills next to me and falls asleep when I'm baked, it's so fluffy!

3. [quote name='"ScotchnCoke"']I have a domesticated rabbit who is free roam in my house, when I'm kicking it he comes and chills next to me and falls asleep when I'm baked, it's so fluffy![/quote]

I hope you dont mean kicking your rabbit haha but ikr i love hugging animals when im high

4. Haha nah wouldn't pull that shit on him he would probably kick my ass he can be vicious as

5. [quote name='"ScotchnCoke"']Haha nah wouldn't pull that shit on him he would probably kick my ass he can be vicious as[/quote]

Ahh yeah, my
    Cat is old and always in pain so it just cries when i hug it :,( it likes being around me though, at least when it dies it will be somewhat happy, a lot of people take animals for granted, i used to until my first kitty died

6. Aww that's really sad man, I can't bare to see animals in pain... You are right though, just keep it comfortable and happy and that's the best you can do.

7. Give your cat as much attention as possible. Had to put my dog down that I had since I was 7, fucken hardest thing ever. But you know what I have him all the attention in the world, and he was happy till he died. Little sob story, but pets are the greatest thing!

Also, I wanna try hotboxing on a plane! I love flying (not piloting) and it would be awesome to toke and fly!

8. I hotboxed a shed on my college campus once, that was a good time :smoking:

9. I watch my fish :)
    I've said this many times on the forums but I REALLY want to smoke in q tree house.

10. Drink 2 gallons of soda in 30 seconds? I couldnt even get close to one

11. Toking in a treehouse is fun till the little kids see you and want to play, and im hotboxing my whole room tonight inside a sleeping bag

12. Sounds like you love your cat a lot! Not all animals are that lucky.

13. 1. Watch Family Guy and/or Workaholics
    2. Play with/pet my dog
    3. Baking
    4. Doing the dishes is actually pretty relaxing when I'm baked
    5. Chill out on GC

14. Seems like a casual night when I go out with friends. Minus the nutella that's what we usually do (and the sex part). My favorite thing to do stoned is play ding-dong-ditch (or nicky-nicky-9-doors). Childish, immature games, I know. But the risk of someone chases you is pure adrenaline. Not only that but when you get to like a 7 on the 10 scale it's fucking sketchy.

15. Takin a piss feels crip when ur super stoned at home at night. Eggo waffles with peanut butter and syrup

16. dude that is fucking awesome!

17. jumping on a trampoline is fun when your high/in winter dig a tunnel in the snow seal it off with a tarp and hot box it.

18. i like to spaz out randomley lol i just watch my self in the mirror just twitch and spaz out, yeah im wierd. I also like to kiss my sister high.:cool:

jk about the last part, sorry im really stoned right now

19. ^I don't like this.