Try not to be a dumbass every chance you get.

Discussion in 'General' started by smokinokie, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Cut and pasted from a local radio station's news page.......

A $50,000 bond has been set for a B********** man who was allegedly caught with marijuana and cheating a drug test.  24-year old J***e Ryan H***y is charged with possession of marijuana and possession of urine to defeat drug screening.  B********** police were called to a home in the 5100 block of SE L**** Road where Hadley's grandmother told the authorities that she found illegal drugs.  According to a court affidavit, officers found two packages of marijuana and a pill bottle container full of a clear yellowish liquid.  Reportedly, the police learned that it was someone else's urine that Hadley uses to conduct his weekly urine test.  Hadley denied selling selling marijuana, but admitted to the police that he buys the bags for $15 dollars a piece and makes five dollars profit.  Court records indicate that Hadley is in drug court program.  Hadley's next court date is February 21st.

The moral here:
    Don't smoke at grandma's unless she's smoking with you.
    Hide the clean pee better.
    Stop talking after you deny that you sold marijuana.
    The little add-on about making a profit doesn't help anything.

2. Lol what a dumbass.... breaking the law isn't for everyone.

3. #3 homestarstoner, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    that was grandmas fault. what 60-70 years old and calls the police on her grandson for weed?

either shes closed minded as fuck and doesnt know what weed is

or shes a cunt

4. Well, stupid is as stupid does, that's what mama always told me.

5. Or possibly.....he's 24 and still living with grandma? IMO that's time for a young man to be out on his own in the world. Grandma's already done her time and doesn't have to put up with shit from nobody. Maybe she just wanted him out of her house because he's possibly a slacker, and obviously a dipshit.

"I don't sell weed, but I make $5 off of every bag."
    Telling statement right there.