truth or dare

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gravy, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreeker, I\'m unsure on the rules...gravy or snesi <<<< LOL!!!! sensi will have to let us know if you can be truthed or not.

2. apprently weedboss hasn\'t been to a latenightt gc drinking im party...ohh the wondders

3. lets see one of those \" great \" blunts ya roll!

come on I dare ya

4. blahh... i just got home..... have to be up to work an 11-9 im thinking bout just staying up.....damn did i screw my self ovber nicley.... at least im not that watsed anymore, just shot and sleep deprived an a wee bit dehydraded...ugghhh....

plus sensi would kill me if she knew what i was fdoing allnight....damn damn damn.... im a jackass.....;)

5. you did good gravy! *weep* im so proud ... :D

that was interesting to say the least, love the pics..

nice nice nice

*round of applauase for gravy*

yeah so noooow..Id say its gravys turn to make the truth or dare, but cant be to me, (OR YOURSELF GRAVY) lol..

6. uggghhhh... i hate you.... haha

not only was i visciously ripped last night, but i stayed up till 6 3o am as well......

got up for work, drunk .....kinda sorta

rough day on 3 1/2 hrs of sleep, guess ya gotta take one for the team once and a while though.....

what can i say... i was trained good....;)

and for truth or dare.... the one who can impress me first, goes first.....sound fair?

7. WTF, ive been at work all day to come back to this!?! i would, but i really cant suck anything through my ass...period... and secondley.. i have to bud...god lol, im so fucking tired, i just smacked myself in the face over 10 times cause i thought there was a bug there... again and again... but it was my shirt :rolleyes:

8. huh? and gravy get on that blunt, stat!

9. more daring less blunting...
    edit... :p

10. boo I dare you to roll a mad spliff

11. well you said it... so its done..... sooo now it\'s your turn...

truth or dare? succa....:D

12. Hell ya! Thats a nice blunt Mr.Gravy

Ok Dare

13. i dare you to try my dare!! eek!!!

14. good idea.... go to it golem....:D

15. I am going to a music festival (www.leedsfestival.co.uk to see the line up heheheh) any special festival dares for me? Unless it involves weed- I won\'t be able to do it. I\'m dry as a fucker. :(

16. moon the crowd and get a pic if possible of it by a sign with the ferstival name....... sounds reasonable and easy to me... otherwise, have fun ! :D

17. hahahha i luv this game!!!!!!!

18. Or better yet, streak across the stage with pics of you getting chased by security personel.

I\'m just kidding, go with gravy\'s dare, but none the less, I think mine would be funny too.

19. someone do something..... damn no one can hold up a dare huh......

what fun is that...... :p

20. iam to lazy to go back so tell me what it was CS whats my dare

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.