truth or dare

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gravy, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doing a dare before you\'re dared doesn\'t fulfill the dare. Right?

2. Then make it a double dare for Gravy down 48 packs in one go.

3. lmao ;)

ok..Ill even give you a choice. either its the case. or you have to go to an AA meeting and prove with pics you were there.

4. omg i think this game is outa my league lol! i\'m afraid to play!

5. ohhhh you don\'t even know girl..... screw last night.....

you couldn\'t have picked the worst day for yourself to do this dare......cause as of ten minutes ago... i walked inmy kitchen to get a muffin an some water then did i find..... about $500 worth of food and 6 18\'s of bud.....

thats right family bbq on our acre today....soo i\'ll be boozin a lil before dusk..... and i\'ll have all the empites ready.....

here\'s my ammo for later....:D

6. it\'s like waitin to watch a movie lol!!!! can\'t wait to see this lol!

7. it\'s ok... i\'ll stick with the 24... plus a cple of shots of cuervo with ma dukes...tradition thing.....

im hurtin today too.... was drinking 5-2 yesterday, wine tasting..... macked a slammin 30 yr old.....who was pouring along side me.....and got really bent for a wee bit...lucky im so drunkinly charming, right?

but my belly is a lil up set trying to calm it down before this challenge.... tomarrow is gonna really really suck......

sorry liver/brain.... but we need team work now !

8. check in later...time for me to cook...

9. im wondering what people are thinking you saving the cans and bottles...
    this is going good so far :)

keep us posted on the Jose intake too :)

10. after he done, truth me

11. no power, can\'t stop beer.... woohoo....power back !

cuervo, cple with mom....invbented drink too....mmmmmm

12. ughhhh all hott an nasty...full of beer....but done ....6 1/2 hours 24 berers and a cple of drinkss........

uggghh..... night still young too.... ocunt will escallate a lil bit im sure...not much though, too full....

edit... yea...succa...killed the dare... in a almost somewhat non painfull style.... no yack... but hey,, its early

13. Very well done, gravy!!! I\'m impressed! Besides the pics, we have proof in your words that you have indeed gone through with it...\"berers\"and \"ocunt\"......LOL! I hope you\'re having fun!!!:D

14. just shaved.... gonna go out now for a bit, then home to sleep..... unlless somethingg nice kindaa happens, but who knows , ya know?

15. Gravy im shocked ya still talking and standing after 24 if it was me i would be gone i hope you were not sharing those beers now *raises eyebrow*

16. ummm.....im in, what do you want me to do!!!!? :confused:

17. LMAO yeah just do it! This is gonna be [​IMG]

18. * also raises eyebrows and nods at the boss man *

19. **CRIES**

TRUTH ME ALREADY DAMMIT!!

20. Still waiting on cs_shoota to take a bong hit from his anus :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.