Truth about 9/11...

Discussion in 'General' started by Syrup, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

this is for people that don\'t know, please view this with an open mind... i\'m completely convinced....

it\'s an hour long... so have some patience, it\'s real worth it... but if you\'re an american citizen, i don\'t see how you won\'t feel betrayed...

2. I don\'t even have to watch the video(it didnt load right also.). That was just a cheap attack by a bunch of faggot terrorists. Even if the govt got clues it was immpossible to tell that they were capable of pulling off such destruction. There were just a bad chain of events with poor communication, just like in Pearl Harbor. The US govt wouldnt betray its own people.

3. ive seen this so many times, this is ridiculous. My cousin was on the plane that went into the pentagon, thanks a lot for not believing it. Why dont you try telling me and all those who lost their loved ones on the planes that it didnt even happen. syrup you jackass, 9/11 took my favorite cousin from me. i hope no one believes this michael moore-ish, conspiracy theory, attention whore bullshit.

4. like i said, please watch the video. no view no opinion...

the thing is that the US had NO PROOF THAT al aqueda sp? was involved! like 9 of the believed hijackers are still alive TODAY

5. scooby... i honestly am sorry... im not tryin to be a bitch.. but when i watched it, there was no way a jumbo jet could hit the pentago and just incinerate...there THE ONLY DEBRIS OF A PLANE was small pieces that you could hold in your hand

no tail no wings.. the engines on that \"jumbo jet\" was made out of titanium... it should\'ve survived... but it\'s not

6. They \"betrayed\" us with their utter stupidity. Clinton\'s National Security Advisor arranged several meetings with Condi Rice before Clinton Left Office. She ignored them. Then the CIA director, a holdover from clinton left several memos to bush, cheney, and Condi that said Bin Laden was determined to attack in the U.S, and that they might hikack airplanes. Bush also cut clinton\'s anti-terrorism programs in favor of a missle defense system. Then in august. the FBI was notified that several men with saudi passports were attending flight school, but skipping the part where they learned how to take off or land. Bush also ignored Clinton\'s proposal for a Cabinet lever Dept. to coordinate all anti-terrorism programs. So they didn\'t betray us on purpose, they just totally dropped the bomb while failing to connect the dots.

7. so what? the government somehow shot down my cousin\'s plane without anyone noticing? then the government used digital photography to put the planes hitting the twin towers on the news and just blew up the trade center with bombs? why would we kill so many people just to start a war. the government doesnt need a reason that big to go to war, the whole idea is ridiculous and it really hurts to think about it.

8. Oh wow...

To say that a plane didn\'t hit the Pentagon is insane. There are threads that were made in the past concerning this type of conspiracy theory junk. Right now, we\'re dealing with insensitivity. Scooby says he lost a cousin that was on the plane, therefore, there was a plane. If you think that someone buying into a plane actually hitting the pentagon is foolish then, on that same note, buying into a plane not hitting the pentagon is also foolish. 9/11 was a tragedy and people actually died. To say they didn\'t isn\'t cool. There are past threads on this that you can find running a search. I\'m closing this one and one reason is because when I click on the link that is the basis for the entire thread, it doesn\'t work.

*edit* Regarding the PM I just received and reopening this thread...there are many threads made in the past that have information regarding all of the different beliefs concerning this. Do a search.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.